Maxpower_sf1 is offline Junior Member

Ordering for my first cycle....

First question is out of my two sources I have three products (3 different places/labs) to get my Test E from. Not sure which is the best or what one to get, all are test E, one is testplex 250.....for those who know....someone PM me about which one please (serious people only, I am not giving out sources so dont PM for that.)

Secondly, what size needles should I use? and I had a site to order them but lost it, so anybody have a site to order them from, that would help a lot.

thanks

bumping

LouHulk is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxpower_sf1 View Post
    First question is out of my two sources I have three products (3 different places/labs) to get my Test E from. Not sure which is the best or what one to get, all are test E, one is testplex 250.....for those who know....someone PM me about which one please (serious people only, I am not giving out sources so dont PM for that.)

Secondly, what size needles should I use? and I had a site to order them but lost it, so anybody have a site to order them from, that would help a lot.

thanks
    You can get pins and syringes from AR-R the sponsor at the top of this page. As for the test I think that's bordering on fishing and you probably won';t get a straight answer. Size of pin depends on which location your going to be going in. 23G 1 1/2" for glutes would work. I have no experience with other sized pins or locations so I'll avoid advising further.

frawnz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I use 18g to draw from the vial and then switch to a 25g for injection (into my upper/outer quad). I think most people do similar as far as drawing with an 18g and switching to a 22-25g for injection.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    I draw with a 21g as bigger tended to start destroying the rubber stopper, then switch to either a 1 or 1.5" 25g for pinning.

Im sure either source will be good for the test.

-KP

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    bump

bumping for more input...what about pinning in delts and other places????

boxin23 is offline Member
    Hit the quads.....its very easy for anyone to do and there is a lot of area. I use 25 gauge 1" pins and i know where i live in the pacific northwest i can run into just about any pharmacy and get them right over the counter. I have never been asked questions.

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    I draw and inject with a 25g or 23g regardless of where I am injecting. I also don't get the difference between lab a, lab b, or lab c (other than if it's ugl and one is more conscientious than another with sterile techniques. Just like I have never understood how some people will insist brand x of some random prescription medicine is better than the generic even though they are both made in human grade labs exercizing top safety and sterility. I guess another issue with an ugl could be that they 'step on' their gear (i.e. make it 240mg/ml and claim it is 250mg/ml.)

If your serious about getting straight up good product I would research home brewing your own steroids and research and scour the internet until you find a reliable powder source then make ur own, that way you will know it's sterile and it's strength is the strength u make it.

Sometimes it's better to take the slow road and continue to research until u learn better how to spot real sources vs. semi sketchy or rip off ones. It's an acquired skill. I haven't been 'ripped off' buying anything since I was 14 buying some leafy stuff off a sketchy dude in the city as I was young and naive. I'm not saying it would be impossible for me to get scammed, but sorting out people and places, etc is a skill that can be developed and honed. U need to be patient, if your over anxious to get ur hands on something ur much more likely to get ripped off. I have no idea about the test u mentioned but I'll tell u this. I am fairly certain that I could find just about anything there is out there in the world to purchase over the internet.

I am also NOT giving out any source info to anyone and will not respond to pm's asking so please don't waist your (not necessarily the OP but anyone reading this) and my time. I think I gave some reasonable advice for you to work from. So go to work.
    Last edited by 40plusnewbie; 10-08-2010 at 07:23 PM.

my sources are legit, but ones test comes from greece one from turkey and one from a UGL. So I am sure there test is different quality....

Thread Information