Blade15 is offline Senior Member

Question First cyle.....!!!

Hey guys...i knw may be i have posted it in some other thread.. but research and research slightly changed my mind... every body was telling me to take test e or c as first cycle.. but i researched n found that Eq is also nice mass builder with almost 50% less conversion to estrogen than test.. correct me if i am wrong...
    Stats :
    training : 6 years(natural)
    Height: 5'4''
    Weight 161 lbs ( i knw..it is not much..but i have started at weight 115 lbs..and i gonna make it sure it will hit 170 before i started to cycle)
    i want to gain 15-17 pounds..but i want to make sure that whatever i gain i must retain at least 80% of it..( i know it depends on PCT and diet, training but i wanna choose right drug for first cycle.. then i can add other drugs to it on future cycles..)

Here wat i have in mind..

cycle 1 :
    Test E 400/500 mgs /wk
    for 10 weeks..
    PCT (2 weeks after last shot for 4 weeks) : Clomid 100/50/50/50
    Nolva in hand just in case...

cycle 2:
    Equipoise 400mgs/wk
    for 12 weeks..

What you guys think.. the reason i want to share about thinking Eq is i want to make sure that gains i make shouls stay with me.. as i think i will have less water retaintion on Eq than on test..and my appetite will increase with Eq ..correct me if i am wrong..i have no exp. as this is my first cycle.. thats why i want opinions from all of you experieced users..
    Last edited by Blade15; 10-09-2010 at 03:10 PM.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade15 View Post
    Hey guys...i knw may be i have posted it in some other thread.. but research and research slightly changed my mind... every body was telling me to take test e or c as first cycle.. but i researched n found that Eq is also nice mass builder with almost 50% less conversion to estrogen than test.. correct me if i am wrong...

I wouldn't consider EQ a nice mass builder unless you ran it at a radical dose for a very very long time.

Stats :
    training : 6 years(natural)
    Height: 5'4''
    Weight 161 lbs ( i knw..it is not much..but i have started at weight 115 lbs..and i gonna make it sure it will hit 170 before i started to cycle)
    i want to gain 15-17 pounds..but i want to make sure that whatever i gain i must retain at least 80% of it..( i know it depends on PCT and diet, training but i wanna choose right drug for first cycle.. then i can add other drugs to it on future cycles..)

Here wat i have in mind..

cycle 1 :
    Test E 400/500 mgs /wk
    for 10 weeks..

Utilize Nolva in conjunction with the Clomid IMO.
    Hope you have the proper Ancillaries on hand and have blood work already planned out.

cycle 2:
    Equipoise 400mgs/wk
    for 12 weeks..

What you guys think.. the reason i want to share about thinking Eq is i want to make sure that gains i make shouls stay with me.. as i think i will have less water retaintion on Eq than on test..correct me if i am wrong..i have no exp. as this is my first cycle.. thats why i want opinions from all of you experieced users..

Water retention on Test is blown way out of proportion. There are tons of methods you can utilize to take care of bloat if it were to occur.
    Bold.

I prefer option 1.

Don't expect the goals you have in mind on a 12 week cycle of EQ only at 400mg PW, unless your diet is excessive and out of control which would made me believe whatever you gain from this cycle will only be from your nutritional intake.

Thanks HP.. But i was curious because of the steroid profile of EQ.. it says 100 : 50 AA ratio..

Bump

Thanks HP.. But i was curious because of the steroid profile of EQ.. it says 100 : 50 AA ratio..
    It's your choice, man. You only learn through trail and error. I've suggested option 1. If you feel option 2 will be more suited to your goals, then problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    It's your choice, man. You only learn through trail and error. I've suggested option 1. If you feel option 2 will be more suited to your goals, then problem solved.
    Thnx a lot HP... I will let you know my decision soon... and progress as the cycle begins.. Thnx mate..

Looking forward to it! GL.

Looking forward to it! GL.
    Thnx Bro...

Share your experiences, suggestions, thoughts guys... Thnx...

Help me out guys... there are many experienced AAS users here... plz... tell me what you guys think....

boxin23 is offline Member
    Help me out guys... there are many experienced AAS users here... plz... tell me what you guys think....
    Dude the guy above HP who gave the advice he did.....he is EXPERIENCED.....he already gave you the correct advice...maybe it's not what you want to hear? You have more questions?

Bigdog99 is offline Member
    Cycle 1 for sure. First cycle should be a test only cycle IMO. You will gain plenty with only a few sides. I agree with HP that water bloat has been blow way out of proportion. I barely have any bloat on test. I never seen anyone in person that has had issues...and I know 3 others that I see regularly on test and they have no issues. Sure if you are a competitive bodybuilder you will notice it, but for a beginner such as yourself....likely not. With proper PCT you should hold most of your gains. Good luck.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with HP as well! Im on my second cycle and I am using 500mg's of test E, and 500 of EQ!! I hardly have any bloat! I hold water for about 24 hours after a cheat but because my diet is "on" it comes off fast! I have Arimidex on hand but so far I have not had to use any. I'm going into week 6 and everythings kicking in quite nicely with minimal bloat. All depends on your cardio, diet!

Thnx

Quote Originally Posted by boxin23 View Post
    Dude the guy above HP who gave the advice he did.....he is EXPERIENCED.....he already gave you the correct advice...maybe it's not what you want to hear? You have more questions?
    Thnx mate... Appreciate it...

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog99 View Post
    Cycle 1 for sure. First cycle should be a test only cycle IMO. You will gain plenty with only a few sides. I agree with HP that water bloat has been blow way out of proportion. I barely have any bloat on test. I never seen anyone in person that has had issues...and I know 3 others that I see regularly on test and they have no issues. Sure if you are a competitive bodybuilder you will notice it, but for a beginner such as yourself....likely not. With proper PCT you should hold most of your gains. Good luck.
    Thnx bro... thinking of cycle 1 too...

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength View Post
    I agree with HP as well! Im on my second cycle and I am using 500mg's of test E, and 500 of EQ!! I hardly have any bloat! I hold water for about 24 hours after a cheat but because my diet is "on" it comes off fast! I have Arimidex on hand but so far I have not had to use any. I'm going into week 6 and everythings kicking in quite nicely with minimal bloat. All depends on your cardio, diet!
    Yeah..cardio and diet.. i am aiming for maximum gain...so my diet will be as much clean calories i can eat throughout the day.. bloat is not my prbm...but i want to make sure gains should be solid though it can be less but solid... I mean if on cycle of test i gain 20 pounds and keep 12/13 of it... and if on cycle of EQ i gained 12 pounds and keep 8/9 of it... am i right with these fig...?? ( i know PCT, Diet n training decides what you will retain ... but as considering drug i am talking about quality of the drug to maintain the gains...)

Thx bro....

dont take me wrong guys... i want to make sure about properties of both of the drugs to maintain gains... I mean i know test will give me maximum gain as it will be my first cycle.. but i dont care about quantity...in pounds.... i want quality which can be less means 10 pounds...its ok with me...With which compound is harder to keep gains it is my question.... Anybody...???

Gains generally depend on training, rest, food, and PCT.

Gains generally depend on training, rest, food, and PCT.
    Hey HP thanx again.... but i am talking about between these two which is best to keep gains...?? dnt be mad at me... i dont want to freaked you out.. sorry for my bad english ... my mothertongue is different...

Listen, Test can give you the results you desire. A 12 week EQ only will only bring disappointment. Believe me on this, I know.

Gains depend upon what I've noted above.

I've thrown my flag on this, do what you will bro. Come pack and share your experiences if you wish.

Listen, Test can give you the results you desire. A 12 week EQ only will only bring disappointment. Believe me on this, I know.

Gains depend upon what I've noted above.

I've thrown my flag on this, do what you will bro. Come pack and share your experiences if you wish.
    Sure... I will my shre my experince with all of you... Thx bro...

Bump for more opinions by people who have done such cycle befrore.....

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    400mg of Test E for 12 weeks.
    EQ is very mild and won't do much on its own unless you're more of an athlete than a bodybuilder (its good for everything but mass and strength).

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    400mg of Test E for 12 weeks.
    EQ is very mild and won't do much on its own unless you're more of an athlete than a bodybuilder (its good for everything but mass and strength).
    Thnx Bonaparte .... but i am talking about between these two which is best to keep gains...??

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    I think Marcus needs to help you out

Im sure he would say EQ only, from what i can gather its the only compound he ever wants to use again

Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post

Im sure he would say EQ only, from what i can gather its the only compound he ever wants to use again
    Yeah he can help me for sure... where are you marcus???

I am thinking about taking 150 mgs of test/wk with 400 mgs of EQ for 10 weeks.. How it will go???

ROFL. Nice one.

I am thinking about taking 150 mgs of test/wk with 400 mgs of EQ for 10 weeks.. How it will go???
    That would be pointless.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    First cycle stick with option one, as HP has stated add clomid to your pct....

No ifs or buts, thats your answer....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    First cycle stick with option one, as HP has stated add clomid to your pct....

No ifs or buts, thats your answer....
    Thanx Bro...what i have to take while on cycle to keep water bloat minimum...how much daily?

Aromasin . Start with 12.5mg EOD and adjust accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Aromasin. Start with 12.5mg EOD and adjust accordingly.
    Thanx bro... i will follow that....

Bump for some more experiences...

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Just stick to the test m8

Anyone who reccomends the EQ is humoring u

Test at 350-500mg per week will give u good gains

IMO you should run HCG on cycle thruout

For good PCT info check out Swiftos stickies in the PCT section and his QandA thread

Just stick to the test m8

Anyone who reccomends the EQ is humoring u

Test at 350-500mg per week will give u good gains

IMO you should run HCG on cycle thruout

For good PCT info check out Swiftos stickies in the PCT section and his QandA thread
    Thanx BRo....looking forward to it... i will let you know as my cycle progresses

Thread Information