lil_herc81 is offline Member

Test P crystalized? any ideas

I just grabbed my third bottle of test P from my stash spot and on one side of the bottle there are several crystallized looking spots on the bottle. Nothing loos inside. Any ideas here?

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Take a clean cup fill it an inch with water heat it in the microwave to approx 140° insert bottle wait several minutes and swirl bottle around to bring crystal back into solution.

Thats it? That sounds easy enough. I was afraid maybe I had a bunk bottle.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    The hormone is just coming out of solution. I'd just dump the whole bottle into boiling water for a few minutes. Heat will cause the crystals to go back into solution.

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I wouldn't submerge if you have drawn from vial .
    You might have to heat up a couple times . Depends how much crystallized . I would wait a hour or more after to make sure it doesn't crash again before using .

Quote Originally Posted by Dont wanna be old View Post
    I wouldn't submerge if you have drawn from vial .
    I homebrew and I've done it several times. You just need to draw a bit of air out, so as to create a light vacuum.

I think I just go confused. Heat up water then place the vile/bottle in it right not dump it out in the water because that would be a huge mess.

Quote Originally Posted by lil_herc81 View Post
    I think I just go confused. Heat up water then place the vile/bottle in it right not dump it out in the water because that would be a huge mess.
    LOL. yeah, the test should always stay in the vial. Guess I should be more specific with the newbies/non-homebrewers...

Im definitely not a chef lol. I would be afraid to try also.

So, I headed up water and put in the bottle, swirled it, shook it etc for a while. Took out and repeated about 4 times. Most of the crystals turned back into oil. There is however a dusting on the bottom of the bottle that doesnt look like it is going to cooperate. Can I still use this? If the dust is in the oil it would get in my syringe then be injected. Couldnt this cause serious problems?

dust?
    You probably just need to use hotter water. Or just sit the vial directly on the stove on low heat.

I will get the water warmer, I took it to a light boil. but unsure if the heat would break the glass I didnt leave immediately submerged for long time periods.

by dust I mean small particles that look like flakes opposed to the larger crystals

Quote Originally Posted by lil_herc81 View Post
    I will get the water warmer, I took it to a light boil. but unsure if the heat would break the glass I didnt leave immediately submerged for long time periods.
    Borosilicate glass vials and beakers will withstand insanely high temperatures (you couldn't break/melt one in your oven), so long as they aren't exposed to a rapid, extreme, temperature shift. I once cracked a beaker by accidentally leaving it on high heat on the stove, then immediately pulling it off onto a room temp surface.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borosil...haracteristics

Either way, you'll fry your gear long before you crack a vial from heating it. And as long as you stay below 250 F (autoclave temp), your AAS will be fine.

vettewreck is offline Banned
    Just be careful (or sure) that it wont crash again in your muscle. Then youre in for some pain lol. Maybe heat it up and let go back into solution then shoot it fast so your body will dislove it before it crashes? lol Good luck buddy! Kinda would be nice to know why it crashed in the first place tho if its just standard gear ya know

Quote Originally Posted by vettewreck;538***1
    Just be careful (or sure) that it wont crash again in your muscle. Then youre in for some pain lol. Maybe heat it up and let go back into solution then shoot it fast so your body will dislove it before it crashes? lol Good luck buddy! Kinda would be nice to know why it crashed in the first place tho if its just standard gear ya know
    That would involve keeping it in solution for several days...

Yeah thats the problem. Its not from a manufacturer. I got it from a buddy I got 2 bottles of tren and 2 bottles of test p. I went this route because my contact charges double the actual cost you can get it anywhere else for 1 bottle.

vettewreck is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte;538***3
    That would involve keeping it in solution for several days...
    na man, i meant heat it up, let it dissolve and shoot while its still warm and hope for the best lol, That, let it sit, or garbage. Thats about your only options. Either way its gonna hurt! But I know what youre saying Bonaparte.

Reguardless, i not a fan of prop. I love test-e or cyp best.

OP, you could also cut down its concentration with GSO and/or solvents, which would help stabilize it. However, you've made it clear that you aren't much of a chemist, so this could be risky...

Everything worked out last night I heated at 160 degrees on and off for a good 40 minutes. Today it was still crystal clear and ready for my medicine

Thread Information