200gamblr is offline Junior Member

Really weird sides coming off Tren Acetate

OK so I'm on week 10 of a 14 week cycle of Test E, Primo, and Tren Acetate. I only ran the tren acetate for 6 weeks at max 300mg per week. I got the normal sides of insomnia, anger, tren cough and mood swings on the tren with little to no acne sides. Now that I have been off it for 3 to 4 weeks I have noticed a few pimples nothing major BUT the odd thing is I am itchy all over my hands, my chest and my scalp?????? WTF?????? Is this normal? I feel like I have ants running all over my chest, hands and head! Has any one experienced this before and if so what can I do to stop it?? (is it likely to get worse???)

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    What makes you think its from the Tren ?
    It sounds like you're just getting symptoms of dry skin. I get stuff like this sometimes when I use bodysoap too often.

Bigdog99 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 200gamblr View Post
    OK so I'm on week 10 of a 14 week cycle of Test E, Primo, and Tren Acetate. I only ran the tren acetate for 6 weeks at max 300mg per week. I got the normal sides of insomnia, anger, tren cough and mood swings on the tren with little to no acne sides. Now that I have been off it for 3 to 4 weeks I have noticed a few pimples nothing major BUT the odd thing is I am itchy all over my hands, my chest and my scalp?????? WTF?????? Is this normal? I feel like I have ants running all over my chest, hands and head! Has any one experienced this before and if so what can I do to stop it?? (is it likely to get worse???)

Same thing happens to me after being on tren for 6-8 weeks and it continues for a while after when coming off. It does stop after a while....for me it did anyway once my levels came back to normal. I would not worry too much about it.

200gamblr is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    What makes you think its from the Tren ?
    It sounds like you're just getting symptoms of dry skin. I get stuff like this sometimes when I use bodysoap too often.
    I'm pretty sure its the Tren. I've cycled the Test E many times before with no effects (although the primo is new for me)
    I never really have skin issues with washing or reacting to soap etc dont really react from shaving or waxing chest and arms etc so I just assume its the tren?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog99;538***8
    Same thing happens to me after being on tren for 6-8 weeks and it continues for a while after when coming off. It does stop after a while....for me it did anyway once my levels came back to normal. I would not worry too much about it.
    Well I'm relieved some one has experienced this. You mentioned it should go back to normal once my levels return to normal. I still have 4 weeks to go on the Test E and Primo - does that mean it will be prolonged for me?

Bigdog99 is offline Member
    I am not sure.....I stopped Tren pretty much when I stopped the Test (each time for 2 cycles) and each time the the itching started to go away about 2-3 weeks into PTC. Took me a while to figure out what the hell was causing it. First I thought it was Milk, then too much protein, then I thought it was a new joint supplement I was taking. I was hoping it wasn't my gear. Not sure I would do Tren again because of this and also because I slept like sh*t. Trying Mast now for the first time. like the results so far....sort of similar to Tren (fat loss etc) but just not as strong. Tren is some powerful stuff. Good luck

Thread Information