Thread: Tren E question

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member

Tren E question

Does tren e cause tren cough? I know tren ace does and I can't use that because i have asthma so am not gonna risk a breathing emergency. Some loss of wind I can handle but not a tren cough type of situation as I have heard them described, seems much too risky for me. My asthma is mild but I don't want to use tren e if it's not safe for me given my condition.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Tren is tren, its not the ester, its the compound... experienced it twice, once wasent so bad but the last time almost knocked me on my ass.

stpete is offline Banned
    Been using tren ace for 7 years and had "the cough" roughly 10-12 times....It's definetely different but not that bad. And yes, you will still cough while using tren e. Actually, i think it's because a nerve was nicked while injecting or hitting some scar tissue being the issue. Because i've the shit 100's and 100's of times and the cough happened 10-12 times like i mentioned.

Epic Ed is offline Associate Member
    On my 6th week of a tren E cycle and haven't had any cough related symptoms.

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Finished my vial of Tren E on Sunday . No cough here .
    Maybe because I drew my Test C in the same needle .

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dont wanna be old View Post
    Finished my vial of Tren E on Sunday . No cough here .
    Maybe because I drew my Test C in the same needle .
    This is what I was thinking of running as my next cycle, but also frontloading with Prop or just tren e and prop with a dbol kicker the first 4 weeks either way.

I guess i could draw into same syringe using prop and start with small doses of tren e to see how i react. It won't be till March-Apr of next year but like to do my homework ahead of time.

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    i drew with test c and tren ace and got a cough once. but it wasnt as near as bad as injecting tren alone.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Tren E can cause tren cough.....

actually..... I think it's more of "where" you are injecting that matters. I've had tren cough a couple times but the worst caugh i've ever had was from EQ..... I thought I was gunna die. I must have gotten a little bit into a vein.....

Before anyone asks..... I was running a gram of EQ a week just as a "final test" to myself so I would know that EQ sucks big balls. End result: EQ sucks big balls.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I found that injecting slowly with TREN will prevent the cough almost everytime.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have had Tren cough once with Tren E and another time I could feel it coming on and some how fought it off. Seems less common with enanthate but who knows.

Thread Information