Saharh is offline New Member

First cycle - questions

Hey there guys,
    I've been training for about 5 years, gaining and losing weight until I got stuck.
    So I decided to give those "artificial sweeteners" a try.

I'm about to take my first cycle (It'll probably be deca + dbol + test, but not quite sure for now), anyway I got some questions I'd like to ask.

I'm about to get a night shifts job until I get my fitness trainer certificate, so I wanted to know if the sleep during day time will have a major effect on the results or it is a minor issue?

about the nutrition I'm going to a nutritionist that works with bodybuilders so I'll update here when I get my menu to get your opinion.

btw what is you opinion about this cycle's combination?

yesterday I measured myself and the result were :
    Height - 1.65 meter
    Weight - 70
    BF - 10 (caliper)

This is an outdated picture of me 2.5 years ago
    http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/1...5543124008.jpg
    same height, weighted 59.8 kilos, bf was 7-8% according to the same caliper

Thank you for the comments :P

P.S
    See the problem with asking for a source like that is we have scammers, LE and other neardowells here, we try to keep them out but we are not perfect.. .if you get a pm from someone saying they are a source, please let us know, we'll get rid of them..

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    You cant ask for sources on here for starters. and also i dont think you are ready for a cycle, alot more you can do naturally!

hit the diet and section training. and if you are under 24 have a read of this thread please - http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...g-and-Steroids

Hey ron,
    I got that I can't get info here :\ (I'll start a quest for finding the "perfect" source)

I'm 21, I think I reached my peak.
    couple of months earlier I went to check my epiphyseal growth plate, and there isn't anymore.
    my parents are short so this is my final height, hasn't changes since age 17.

about the diet, the main goal (at least for me) is gaining mass faster, and I want to compete on the lightweight local competition in my region.
    So need to gain more meat :P

another thing, I just recovered from a steven johnson syndrome :\ so I want in about a month or two to take the cycle after I gain full strength back (I recovered from it about a month and a half ago)

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    3-5% margin with calipers brotha.. sorry, have to see the legs, but i would say less than 10%.. 8-9 but it will depend on your skin type thickness as well..

welcome and keep looking post as much as you can..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Saharh View Post
    Hey ron,
    I got that I can't get info here :\ (I'll start a quest for finding the "perfect" source)

couple of months earlier I went to check my epiphyseal growth plate, and there isn't anymore.

about the diet, the main goal (at least for me) is gaining mass faster, and I want to compete on the lightweight local competition in my region.

another thing, I just recovered from a steven johnson syndrome :\ so I want in about a month or two to take the cycle after I gain full strength back (I recovered from it about a month and a half ago)
    I think you need to slow down a minute . If your just recovering from something ,the last thing you wanna do is increase strength in a excelled manor .
    Imagine going from less than normal , normal , then very strong in 8 weeks .
    Muscle or tendon tear or worse . You will end up permanently injured if you haven't reached 100% potential and body has been stressed and can handle it .

You can compete natural with good nutrition and workout regiment .

Quote Originally Posted by Dont wanna be old View Post
    I think you need to slow down a minute . If your just recovering from something ,the last thing you wanna do is increase strength in a excelled manor .
    Imagine going from less than normal , normal , then very strong in 8 weeks .
    Muscle or tendon tear or worse . You will end up permanently injured if you haven't reached 100% potential and body has been stressed and can handle it .

You can compete natural with good nutrition and workout regiment .
    Yeah I'm aware of these injuries, I'm doin the best that I can to avoid them.
    I think I'll continue with nutrition only for the next 6 months, see were I'm heading and how's my body recovered.
    I'm not in a rush so I don't have problem taking things slowly.

about the illness - I had Pneumonia, and I got Cephalosporin and about 2 days after I took it, blisters started pop on my skin (SJS) and I was hospitalized for 9 days
    with high fever, couldn't eat,drink, walk, talk.....kinda paralyzed, and for treatment I had Prednisone.
    So I didn't eat right and worked out for about month and a half.

I returned working out progressively with the supervision of a doctor and my nutritionist.

So I'm not reckless with my body, and I won't risk.

and I'm addicted to running and It was really hard comeback for me.

tjax03 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Saharh View Post
    Hey ron,

At 21, you are still to young for steroids . You may be done growing, but studies show that the endocrine system is not fully developed until age 25. Marcus300 has a good post about the dangers of messing with your endocrine system before it is completely developed, but some of the risks include permanent shutdown of your natural test production. You also have plenty of room to grow naturally. You would be best served by heading to the diet section and asking the guys there to help you sort your nutrition out. You will be amazed at what a proper diet will do your you in terms of building a great physique. So get that that sorted out and work hard for several more years, then when you really can't make any progress you can cycle. You will be much better off in the long term for waiting.

Thread Information