tcook is offline Associate Member

Arrow can you increase training from day 1 of the cycle ?

when startin a test-e/d-bol cycle can you start training more from day one or do you have to wait a few weeks until you see and feel results ? e.g i train 3 days a week each muscle group once, as soon as i have my first jab and d-bol can i increase to training 5 days a week and some bodyyparts twice ??
    cheers

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    IMO you are taking the wronge approach

Your traing should stay the same as far as layout and days

One thing you can and IMO should change is intensity

Although intensity should be high all the time, durring cycle I think you can bump it up even more and include Drop sets and intensity techniques etc....

Johnyonemove is offline Associate Member
    what do your sets look like? I cant train my whole body in 3 days. I have a chest, back, legs, shoulders and an arms day. If i need to i can add arms in through out the week, but thats cheating myself and I do all of that with out AAS.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You could start increasing everything from day 1 because if the Dbol . Just listen to your body (you should have enough training experience to be able to do/know this if you're using AAS).

i have never trainder my bodyparts more than 2ce a week in the past, hence i would like to try but with a little help.
    as for sets i do 4 sets for 8-10 reps
    and for larger muscle groups i do about 4 exercises ie back and chest
    where as arms etc i only do 2 - 3 differnt exercises.

i wouldnt be surprised if u got gains just from seperating the grps up and giving them their own days. maybe lowering your reps.

themoreyouknow is offline Associate Member
    No need to change your training layout, but def increase the intensity. You need to find out what works for you...for me, i need to work out a muscle twice a week for it to grow.

this is what i always get confused on
    im natural atm i eat well get enought protein carbs etc. i train each bodypart once a week with gym mates and dont get good results. they get results better than me and i eat sleep train better than them. my biceps havent changed size in about 10 months other bodyparts barelly changing, so do you think i should atleast try training each bodypart twice a week ? i always change my routine every 6 weeks, have a week off every 6 weeks for body shock, so if i was to stay naturall for abit longer do you think i should atleast try training bodyparts 2ce a week to see the results before i get on gear and train them 2ce a week ??
    cheers again

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by tcook View Post
    this is what i always get confused on
    im natural atm i eat well get enought protein carbs etc. i train each bodypart once a week with gym mates and dont get good results. they get results better than me and i eat sleep train better than them. my biceps havent changed size in about 10 months other bodyparts barelly changing, so do you think i should atleast try training each bodypart twice a week ? i always change my routine every 6 weeks, have a week off every 6 weeks for body shock, so if i was to stay naturall for abit longer do you think i should atleast try training bodyparts 2ce a week to see the results before i get on gear and train them 2ce a week ??
    cheers again
    SOunds o me like your diet may be the problem if ur progress has slowed/stoped

i would almost say yes it has stopped.
    i eat every 2-3 hours and honestly do have a good diet
    like most i have the bad day once in a while as in i might have a mc donalds burger once or twice a week as my treat.
    so maybe try training each bodypart 2ce a week ? but lower sets to 3 and keep it in the 10-12 rep range ?
    cheers
    Last edited by tcook; 10-14-2010 at 10:54 AM.

This thread says to train twice a week to get past plateaus, sounds like uve read it.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...t-to-read-this!

From personal experience I couldn't personally get stronger until I lowered my reps and went with bigger weights from the start and then it I got through some plateaus. If you're looking for shear size it almost sounds like u currently get an endurance work out when you're in the gym? Maybe try and slow down a bit give yourself some rest between sets and the let the muscles recharge a bit.

Thread Information