Jroid is offline New Member

D-bol / Deca / Sust

I've just planned out my first cycle of d-bol, deca and sustanol.

weight: 195
    height: 6'
    bf: 10%
    training experience: 4 years
    cycle experience: PH's only (M1T, 1ad, 4ad, tren , superdrol...etc)
    planned ancillaries: clomid/hcg
    goals with this cycle: I want to be able to maintain 205+ easily after the cycle around 8%b/f

1-4 D-bol 40mg ED (10mg x4 spread out)
    1-14 Deca 400mg/ week (133mg mon/wed/fri)
    1-16 Sustanol 600mg/ week (200mg mon/wed/fri)
    1-18 HCG 500ui's/week (2x 250ui shots mon/thurs)
    1-17 Arimidex .5mg ED
    18- Exemestane 12.5mg ED

PCT
    17-18 HCG 500ui's ED
    19-20 Clomid 100mg ED (300mg first day), Nolva 40mg ED
    21-22 Clomid 50mg ED, Nolva 20mg ED

I ended up getting extra deca (got a few deca 300mg/ml instead of 200mg/ml I ordered)
    I was thinking of starting the deca 3 weeks early because its going to take a bit to kick in anyways, rather then taking a higher dose on the cycle or letting it go to waste. So the deca would be -3 to 14 weeks. 17 weeks total

I'm going to make a deca/sus cocktail for mon/wed/fri
    I was thinking about injecting right glut, right delt, left glut, left delt....
    Or should I just stick with the gluts and rotate?

I was just going to do some Hard dieting afterwards to cut, not decided yet. Be nice to use a hardener, maybe do Anavar weeks 15-18
    Last edited by Jroid; 10-18-2010 at 06:27 PM.

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    First things first. At 6' and 195 lbs I'd suggest looking at your diet before going down the AAS route. Second, if after examining your diet you feel that steroids are right for you, you need to trash that cycle. You are talking about way to many compounds for a first cycle. You have no idea how your body is going to react to this stuff, and it seems like you are throwing in whatever you can get your hands on. It also concerns me that you mentioned tren . Are you trying to shut yourself down? Tren is a very harsh compound and needs to be respected...as it will teach you some harsh lessons if you take for granted it's power.

Another thing to address is using clomid during your cycle. PCT drugs are for AFTER your cycle, not during. This is why they are referred to as PCT drugs.

DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Great advice from Nooomoto, way too much stuff for a first cycle. If you start getting any sides, how are you going to know what's causing them?

kelevra is offline Member
    I agree with the diet suggestion first above all.
    I was nearly the same body type some years ago. 6’2ish @ 205 and right at the same age. By the time I was 26 I was over 240 (no drugs or PH). By 28, over 270. Still no drugs.
    I will say this. I got sloppy with my diet and ended up fat. Big? Yes. Strong? Yes. But FAT.
    However not until I surpassed 225 pounds did I start to lose my abs.
    Clean diet and don’t over train and I’d say would be over that 205 mark and still lean.
    My pit falls at age 24
    To many nasty carbs
    To many nasty beers
    To many nasty women
    And not enough rest
    Good luck Mate

Height: 6,3
    Weight: 275
    BF%: 99
    Cycle Exp: rookie
    PCT Knowledge: lots of reading
    Training Exp: 15 years
    Diet: ?

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Address the diet, then look over what a first injectable cycle and a proper PCT should look like.

shennen is offline Associate Member
    Also kinda weak pct. Most use nolva and clomi combined for cycles likke that. Check out pct section. First cycle test only, you WILL get results.

OldManRiver is offline Junior Member
    everytime I see Hawaiian Pride's avatar I stop and imagine seeing that in person, and telling everyone around us that he's about to transform into the hulk and you wont like him when hes angry....

Quote Originally Posted by Nooomoto View Post
    First things first. At 6' and 195 lbs I'd suggest looking at your diet before going down the AAS route. Second, if after examining your diet you feel that steroids are right for you, you need to trash that cycle. You are talking about way to many compounds for a first cycle. You have no idea how your body is going to react to this stuff, and it seems like you are throwing in whatever you can get your hands on. It also concerns me that you mentioned tren . Are you trying to shut yourself down? Tren is a very harsh compound and needs to be respected...as it will teach you some harsh lessons if you take for granted it's power.

Another thing to address is using clomid during your cycle. PCT drugs are for AFTER your cycle, not during. This is why they are referred to as PCT drugs.
    I have a good healthy Diet, I was 195 8%b/f but I let up on my training lately to finish up some house renos.
    I'm not just trying to get my hands on everything, I'm doing an original dbol /deca /test cycle. I've added in the hcg because my balls shrunk to raisins the last time I did test for 8 weeks.
    The clomid is what I was prescribed from my doc so I was thinking of continuing that to help control estrogen.
    OR I was going to run 10mg of nolva or .5 arim but I didn't want to hinder gains to much. This is why I have posted to help with estrogen control while on this cycle. Maybe take a AI

Quote Originally Posted by OldManRiver;53***80
    everytime I see Hawaiian Pride's avatar I stop and imagine seeing that in person, and telling everyone around us that he's about to transform into the hulk and you wont like him when hes angry....
    Thats Franks arm. I used to work out at the same Gym as him. It's ridiculous to see

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride.;53***66
    Address the diet, then look over what a first injectable cycle and a proper PCT should look like.
    I know alot of first cycles are 12 weeks of test. I want to stack with with deca to help with tendonitis pain.

The same cycle is posted here just not as long as I planned, but I can always end it sooner. If all is well I'm going to run it long. I know what sides to look for because I've had them before, also my doctor is going to be monitoring me by regular blood tests.
    The same pct that I'm going to do is there aswell. start two weeks after last pin. I'm just adding hcg to get things going. I used that same dose of hcg when I came off test last... balls dropped right away and I didn't loose any of my gains.

http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle2.php

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    I'll make this brief cause I'm tired, hungry, and ready for bed!

1. You don't need HCG during your PCT. With my experience, HCG pre-PCT creates a much more efficient PCT, enabling a foundation for a much better and speedy recovery process when 2 SERMS are utilized thereafter.
    2. Let's say you do this cycle anyways since I'm 99.9% sure you are regardless. What makes you think 1 SERM in conjunction with HCG will be enough to bounce you back? If an ill-side effect were to occur, how would you know what the culprit is and which compound to cut out early? Don't say you doctor will have the answer because he/she won't. You've never even tried a Test cycle, you don't know your body chemistry will react during and post when the esters have left. Thus another great reason why you should always start out with Test only.
    3. You goals are to add 10lbs and shed 2% BF. I can think of a ton of other compounds that would compliment this much better than Deca and Dbol , especially at those dosages.
    4. If you goals are to utilize Deca for joint pain only, you certainly don't need 400mg per week. 100mg per week will suffice for this...
    5. That link you provided is crap. Any true "novice" cycle will not have a 19nor in the mix. Since you are a true novice, any "stack" is simply not needed. You are using almost 1200grams of anabolics on your first cycle, I can't imagine what your 3rd of 4th cycle will look like if you stay at this pace. Always use the least amount you can get away with while still producing effective gains to reach your goals.

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    I'll make this brief cause I'm tired, hungry, and ready for bed!

1. You don't need HCG during your PCT. With my experience, HCG pre-PCT creates a much more efficient PCT, enabling a foundation for a much better and speedy recovery process when 2 SERMS are utilized thereafter.
    2. Let's say you do this cycle anyways since I'm 99.9% sure you are regardless. What makes you think 1 SERM in conjunction with HCG will be enough to bounce you back? If an ill-side effect were to occur, how would you know what the culprit is and which compound to cut out early? Don't say you doctor will have the answer because he/she won't. You've never even tried a Test cycle, you don't know your body chemistry will react during and post when the esters have left. Thus another great reason why you should always start out with Test only.
    3. You goals are to add 10lbs and shed 2% BF. I can think of a ton of other compounds that would compliment this much better than Deca and Dbol , especially at those dosages.
    4. If you goals are to utilize Deca for joint pain only, you certainly don't need 400mg per week. 100mg per week will suffice for this...
    5. That link you provided is crap. Any true "novice" cycle will not have a 19nor in the mix. Since you are a true novice, any "stack" is simply not needed. You are using almost 1200grams of anabolics on your first cycle, I can't imagine what your 3rd of 4th cycle will look like if you stay at this pace. Always use the least amount you can get away with while still producing effective gains to reach your goals.
    This is the response I was looking for, Someone to critique me not just bash.
    I mainly posted this hoping you would respond to it. I've lurked around here a bit before making an account.

canning the idea of taking clomid during the cycle. It was just an idea, I'll save it for the pct and go with .5mg of Arimidex ED. Also use it or Nolva with Clomid for the PCT.

So the Hcg would be better to pin right after I'm done the sustanol, run it for two weeks then start PCT.

Your probably right that I'll end up doing this cycle since I picked up my gear a few months ago. I don't want to be doing multiple cycles. I wanted to do a really good bulk this winter, get to where I want to be and maintain it.
    205 is my minimum for goals, if I can maintain 210 that would be great.

The link was def crap. I was just looking for something quick mainly to show the pct order.

Thanks for the response

Cycle Updated

I'm going to switch out the Arimidex for exemestane for a week to help move things in to PCT.

I was thinking about adding in Anavar to help cut/harden a bit for weeks 15-18
    Would 50mg ED be a good dose?

Thread Information