Thread: Aas

Stake is offline Junior Member

Aas

OK all I have done a search with no success so now I am left to ask you all this question Be easy with the answer I already feel like a dumb ass asking it..what is AAS…Be gentle I am new to this…ha ha

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    anobolic/androgenic steroids

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries

bodybuilder is offline Senior Member
    The only dumb question is one that is not asked. AAS=JUICE simply put.

Cool thanks. so in The MMA Thread the guy said to start with AAS then work from there. what would be the best first cycle that wont effect your wind as you train...tryin to put on lean mass

V-ROID is offline Member
    Last edited by V-ROID; 10-14-2010 at 03:06 PM. Reason: .............................

Johnyonemove is offline Associate Member
    Just Test take it twice a week (mon and thur) 150 to 300 mg per shot, make sure you get your plan in place first. Figure out what your PCT is. Have some Nolva around in case u get signs of gyno. Spend at least 6 hours surfing this site and then wait a few days and then spend another 6 hours surfing the site. lots of good info.

htown21 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stake View Post
    Cool thanks. so in The MMA Thread the guy said to start with AAS then work from there. what would be the best first cycle that wont effect your wind as you train...tryin to put on lean mass
    I would suggest not doing anything until you research a lot more. Also post your stats if you want the experienced guys to give you cycle advise. There are a lot of stickys on the forums with great information for newbs.

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnyonemove View Post
    Just Test take it twice a week (mon and thur) 150 to 300 mg per shot, make sure you get your plan in place first. Figure out what your PCT is. Have some Nolva around in case u get signs of gyno. Spend at least 6 hours surfing this site and then wait a few days and then spend another 6 hours surfing the site. lots of good info.
    12 hours worth of surfing.... and you're set??? Also, you are giving advice without knowing anything about the poster.... Please don't offer advice at random, especially advice like this.

Original Poster: Please include all stats when looking for advice.

Age?
    Height?
    Weight?
    BF?
    Training experience?
    and diet.

Thanks

age 32
    height-6'5"
    Weight-306lb
    bf%- Not real sure at this point need to get it checked i thought it was around 28 but i used an online program and it said i only had 16% so i need to see a DR. to find out because my gym doesn't do it.
    Training for about 18 years off and on.. steady now for the last year and a half at a min. 3 days a week
    diet apparently sucks ass, from the advice of some members. so i am looking into changing it been looking at some on the diet board

age 32
    height-6'5"
    Weight-306lb
    bf%- Not real sure at this point need to get it checked i thought it was around 28 but i used an online program and it said i only had 16% so i need to see a DR. to find out because my gym doesn't do it.
    Training for about 18 years off and on.. steady now for the last year and a half at a min. 3 days a week
    diet apparently sucks ass, from the advice of some members. so i am looking into changing it been looking at some on the diet board
    If you're curious about you BF, you can post up some pics of yourself.... a lot of the members are pretty good at guessing at BF.

You really do need to do a lot of research before proceeding.... the good thing is, you have age on your side, meaning you should be patient at your age compared to a 21 year old kid. Spend a couple months on here going through threads regarding diet, AAS, Workout questions.... I promise you, your goals and desires will change over and over again. Your idea of a perfect cycle will change 5 times over again.... so look around and make sure your body and mind are ready before you cycle.

I have my diet posted up in the diet forum and it is a cutting diet.... click the link below to check it out

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...que-and-Advise

Good Luck!

tembe is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnyonemove View Post
    lol absolutely terrible advice...

Bert that diet looks good thanks, mind if i use it, any suggestions on ketotifen should i look into using this as well

Bert that diet looks good thanks, mind if i use it, any suggestions on ketotifen should i look into using this as well
    You are more than welcome to use my diet, although you will need to adjust it for your own body.... you are a lot bigger than me and will have a different BMR and TDEE.... you'll need to figure out all these things on your own. Like I said, do a lot of reading before doing anything... You can google search TDEE and BMR to see what they are and how to calculate them, if you don't know

Just got back from Dr. Here are my Stats

Height -77 inches
    Weight- 306lb
    Bmi-36.4
    Bf% 27.8
    Fat weight-85.1lb
    Lean body weight-72.2%
    Lean weight -220.9lb
    Water-54.2%
    BMR-2386 KCAL
    TDEE- 4323 CAL

I am looking to drop body fat and build lean body mass. i am working up a diet with the help you gave. But still would like to add some extra help with a cutting cycle. any suggestions

no cycle will help.... just diet and hard work.... gotta get that BF down below 15% before cycling.

not what i wanted to hear, but o well...thanks for the feed back

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    fishing for days and no bites

I must say that my first instinct is to address this assnine comment, But the information that I have gained in the last couple of day has left me in a good mood so I digress. Thanks to all that have helped me I have learned a lot and feel that I can move forward on a solid path I will keep updating my progress. Thanks again
    Tony

I must say that my first instinct is to address this assnine comment, But the information that I have gained in the last couple of day has left me in a good mood so I digress. Thanks to all that have helped me I have learned a lot and feel that I can move forward on a solid path I will keep updating my progress. Thanks again
    Tony
    Just a little advice for you.... Steroids do not reduce body fat. If you cycle at your body fat, you open the door to serious health risks and dangerous side effects. I hope you do the right thing.

Good Luck

I will def. do the right thing I will drop my body fat% the revisit the idea in the future… Thanks again for all the support. I will post my new diet for feed back.
    Thanks Tony

Thread Information