Thread: Aspirating?

oskarzebbyzbroja is offline New Member

Post Aspirating?

Hello, A friend wants to try out injecting steroids and he looked over a few sites how to inject.
    He asked me what is aspirating, and I said id look around and find out for him.
    I came here and see that there's lotsa off info rollin around, so what is aspirating?
    It says to aspirate a bit when you inject the needle, and aspirate in the vial or whatever. Any help is welcome

-Oskar

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    it is when you pull back the plunger when you are already in the muscle to see if you are clear from veins, you will know you are good when air comes back into the syring, not blood. Do a search this is a very important thing, well injecting safely is the important thing.

Pain

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    exactly right,

i just pull back a bit, no need to pull back hard, because if you do now you have a syringe full of blood.

But never miss this step. doesnt take more than a couple seconds and you know your hitting the zone

oskarzebbyzbroja is offline New Member
    Okay Thx, the info was great, but what if...
    -You do pull blood? What do then, inject again and inject the blood filled steroids ? or what? The steroids are wasted?
    - Whats the point of aspirating the vial?
    - What if you pull back air? Inject the air with the steroids?

Thx, any help is Welcome

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    I have found that it is hard to pull if you are in a muscle, and A LOT easyer when you are in a big vien. Not sure what most people do when they get blood, but I change needles and try to get it out with out wasting a lot of gear...

Hey, why are all the noobs to the boards, always like "my friend this and my friend that" dude its ok..

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    If you pull blood move the needle up or down and then try again until you pull back with no blood. If you do get blood, just inject it back in, you souldn't be pulling back far enough to get a huge amount, and .1cc of blood won't hurt you IMO. Aspirating the vial, I dont know what you really mean but I think you mean how you have to press air into a vial before you start to pull oil out, well if so then this is because of vacum pressure and making the oid easier to come out. Think about it. And if you do pull back air, yes inject it, it came from where you were injecting so why not put it back???? Hope this helps, and do a search bro, you don't want to F this up.

Pain

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    if i pull blood (it's only happen twice) i remove the needle, expel the blood, swap the needle and start again. the small amounts of blood in the syringe won't harm you if injected back into the muscle - they'll just be broken down and absorbed.

Chili 11 is offline New Member
    Ok I did the search about aspirating, and this article came up. I am still a little confused about it. So when you poke yourself and the needle is in, before you inject you pull back on the plunger to see if you get blood drawn back and if you do you havn't poked the right spot? And if you get nothing back then you are ok and continue to inject. Sorry if I confused the hell out of you guys.

Nick

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Originally posted by Chili 11
    Ok I did the search about aspirating, and this article came up. I am still a little confused about it. So when you poke yourself and the needle is in, before you inject you pull back on the plunger to see if you get blood drawn back and if you do you havn't poked the right spot? And if you get nothing back then you are ok and continue to inject. Sorry if I confused the hell out of you guys.

Nick
    Yes that is correct. But there is no real "right or wrong" spot. You can still hit a vien if you inject in the ass/quads, it is just that it is VERY unlikely!!!

I have done 2 cycles so far (still in my second), and I'd say i've done about 50+ shots so far in my steroid career, and not ONCE have I hit a vien. I shoot the ass and quads, mostly just quads though. Make sure you KNOW EXACTLY the right place to inject. The best place to learn this with tons of pictures is www.spotinjections.com

Also, ALWAYS aspirate , it's a very easy and painless thing to do!!!

steve1 is offline Junior Member
    i have injected and aspirated b4 , but still am confused
    When u aspirate and pull back blood,isnt that blood from the vein u just went thorugh?
    So the needle is already in the muscle why is it u have to pull out and inject again, and chance hitting another vein? If u hit the vein isnt any damage already done ,i mean the vein runs under the skin not deep in the muscle tissue right?

Fighting Irish is offline New Member
    Hey man,

Check out www.spotinjections.com before you take the plundge.... read and all your questions will be answered.

Good Luck!

-Fighting Irish

Bulldog5.0 is offline Junior Member
    steve1- it's not about damaging veins, it's about where the juice goes. If you inject it into a vein the stuff will go to your heart. Juice in heart=scary shit.

Originally posted by steve1
    i have injected and aspirated b4 , but still am confused
    When u aspirate and pull back blood,isnt that blood from the vein u just went thorugh?
    So the needle is already in the muscle why is it u have to pull out and inject again, and chance hitting another vein? If u hit the vein isnt any damage already done ,i mean the vein runs under the skin not deep in the muscle tissue right?
    You have the wrong idea. The needle will MOST LIKELY go through a vien, almost EVERY time you inject. But that is NOT the problem. The problem is the needle BEING inside a vien when you have STOPPED moving the needle. So you inject, go in about 1 inch, and stop, and the tip of the needle is sitting in the vien. If you aspirate IN THIS situation then the needle would FILL up with blood, and keep being filled if you kept aspirating.

However, if you aspirate, and you see very tiny bubbles, then that means you are OKAY to go.

I hope this clears it up, any more questions, please ask!

steve1 is offline Junior Member
    ok i think i got it,
    i always thought the veins just run under the skin and not 1 inch deep into the muscle.

SO what you are saying is that once u have poked the needle all way, there are still veins 1 inch deep into the muscle, and the tip may be sittin on one of them correct??

Originally posted by steve1
    ok i think i got it,
    i always thought the veins just run under the skin and not 1 inch deep into the muscle.

SO what you are saying is that once u have poked the needle all way, there are still veins 1 inch deep into the muscle, and the tip may be sittin on one of them correct??
    I don't know jack shit about biology dude I have NO idea about the exact anatomy of the human body. However, from what I know (what I think I know) it IS POSSIBLE for you to hit a vien even deep down in your muscle. That is WHY it barely ever happens.

Let me give you an example. I once did a shot of Deca into my right ass cheek. I went in, injected, all was okay, but when I withdrew the needle, huge squirt of blood out of my ass like a water gun! So the needle went THROUGH the vien, punctured it, and it got all red and purple. So shit like that happens, it's okay.

However, even an inch into the muscle, I guess there MUST be viens, that is WHY everyone says you MUST MUST MUST aspirate every shot! But like I said, it is very rare. Now, I must mention there is NO REASON NOT TO ASPIRATE! Some people don't do it cuz they might be scared, maybe they think it is too painful? Maybe they are just too lazy? But, first of all, it is NOT painful. Remember YOU DO NOT have to pull back hard on the plunger! YOU DO NOT NEED TO PULL HARD. Just a little tug, and you should see tiny air bubbles. IF YOU ARE in a vien, then the blood would EASILY flow into the needle. I'm guessing it would only be painful if you were to actually aspirate like a crazy mofo and keep pulling BACK on the plunger!!! IT IS NOT painful if you do it right, and it takes SUCH a short amount of time, no need to skip this process!!!

Thread Information