Thread: anxiety

yoyoma1 is offline Junior Member

anxiety

ok so i did four weeks of test e. 500 a week. after week # 4 my hair was falling out faster then i could cut it out so i decided to stop the test. i started nolva and clomid but after 3 days of that i have severe acne on my face.

about a week after the last test shot i started feeling strong depression and anxiety. the anxiety just wont go away, its everyday. i feel nervous and cut off from the world.

will this pass? is this normal? im not saying im totally f'd, but i would like a break from this anxiety.

Dr.Roidz is offline Banned - peachass!
    Low test can cause anxiety and the fluctuating hormones is causing the acne. Paba/choline/inositol and valerian can help with the anxiety or if it is severe enough get a script from your doc.

Relax a little bro. It will pass

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Agree it will pass when your hormone levels stabilize. How long did you run nolva and clomid and at what doses and how long has it been?

V8Assassin is offline Junior Member
    Perfectly normal when coming off a cycle. You should be fine, however if it gets so bad you can't control yourself see a doc. You should be fine and it should pass with a little time. Have you gotten your blood work done since being off cycle, if not might consider it.

yoyoma1 is offline Junior Member
    pretty sure the acne came from the nolva/clomid. 40/100 and only for 3 days, but the acne came on day two.

i hope you guys are right, i'm ready for this to pass. sex drive is GONE, not even a little.

you guys think hcg would help w the drive and getting me back to normal?? thanks

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    ok your doses were way to high for 4 weeks of test. after 4 weeks you'd just managed to shut yourself down for a while. Also nolva and clomid should have been started 2 weeks from your last injection. If you've stopped your PCT you need to restart it. This is how you get your body to start producing test on its own again. Take your nolva at 20mg a day for 3 -4 weeks with 25mg of clomid. Stopping PCT because of acne is whats left you depressed/anxious and also what made you lose your sex drive

Thread Information