0331FTW is offline Associate Member

Missing an injection of Test

Ok guys say you are on week 5 of a 10 week cycle of Test Cyp 500mg/week and 50mg Winni/day running Aromasin on the side 10mg/day as well.. Then say you have to take an family emergency flight somewhere all of a sudden for a few days and don't want to bring your gear on the plane, def not trying to risk it. I am splitting my injections up, two a week, Monday morning and Thursday evening. The shot I would miss would be Monday's, but will be back in time for the shot the following Thursday. So my question is will I be okay if I skip one shot or should I just call this cycle quits and PCT in two weeks?.. I could prob bring the Winni and Aromasin no problem, but not risking my Test!

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    You should be fine, not much you can do man

It sucks but is there anything I can do to try and control the blood levels? Should I double up on the following injection?

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    No just try not to let it happen again, dont add any extra next shot

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Its not a big deal.

Alright thanks guys

So it just so happens my bro n law is into the same lifestyle as me and since I don't have my gear with me out here, I was wondering if I took a shot of his Sust closest thing he's got to my Cyp, would it be better than nothing? I understand that it has 4 esters attached to it and one happens to be Prop, but I'm thinking it might keep my blood levels more stable than missing an inject altogether? Any input guys?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by 0331FTW View Post
    So it just so happens my bro n law is into the same lifestyle as me and since I don't have my gear with me out here, I was wondering if I took a shot of his Sust closest thing he's got to my Cyp, would it be better than nothing? I understand that it has 4 esters attached to it and one happens to be Prop, but I'm thinking it might keep my blood levels more stable than missing an inject altogether? Any input guys?
    If you won't be gone for more than 7-8 days, I just wouldn't worry about it. If more than that, go ahead and take the Sust shot. Honestly, a dip in test levels on cycle isn't going to hurt you. Plenty of guys only pin once per week with test E/C.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    If you won't be gone for more than 7-8 days, I just wouldn't worry about it. If more than that, go ahead and take the Sust shot. Honestly, a dip in test levels on cycle isn't going to hurt you. Plenty of guys only pin once per week with test E/C.
    I understand.. I got the Aromasin with me so that should keep the estrogen in check.

dosXX is offline Member
    take another shot on Sunday the day before your living or you can wait until thursday.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    LOL, some of you guys worry WAY to much. There are people who only inject once ever 2 weeks or more. It's not like your test levels will crash and you have to start all over. You probably would never notice the difference if someone was to slip you a week or possibly even 2 weeks worth of fake gear in the middle of your cycle.

It's good to try to be as consistent as possible but lets not over think this stuff or be too anal retentive about it....

BTW do NOT double up on your next shot, all that will do is compound the issue. You will go from being low to TO high. If you are worried about your levels not being even only thing you would be doing is making an even larger spike and putting yourself at more risk of estrogen problems.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 10-17-2010 at 04:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    LOL, some of you guys worry WAY to much. There are people who only inject once ever 2 weeks or more. It's not like your test levels will crash and you have to start all over. You probably would never notice the difference if someone was to slip you a week or possibly even 2 weeks worth of fake gear in the middle of your cycle.

It's good to try to be as consistent as possible but lets not over think this stuff or be too anal retentive about it....

BTW do NOT double up on your next shot, all that will do is compound the issue. You will go from being low to TO high. If you are worried about your levels not being even only thing you would be doing is making an even larger spike and putting yourself at more risk of estrogen problems.
    Guess I'm just paranoid about it.. Spend all this time planning out the cycle then one thing goes wrong you just stress on it all day all night.

Thread Information