MuayThaiFighter11 is offline New Member

EQ with Test Suspension

Morning fellas,

I am on my first cycle ever.

I started taking 600mg per week of EQ. I wanted to begin to stack that with testosterone for the final 8 weeks of my cycle. I am leaning towards testosterone suspension , but I have a few questions.

I know test-suspension is supposed to be used at least once everyday. I would like to do a softer cycle of this by using it maybe 3 times a week. That would be 300mg per week. Is this reasonable/do-able? Would the lack of consistency be too hard on my body?

Also, what sort of anti-estrogen meds should I be taking, and when should I start taking them?

Thanks for the help

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    Stats?

Are you not running any test at the moment? test should be the base of every cycle man

Big Ron,

I am not running any test, yet. I am 4wks into a 12wk cycle with EQ. I was hoping to not use test at all, but after doing my homework and listening to people who know what they are talking about, I realize I need to incorporate it into my cycle. Since it takes 4-6wks for EQ to start working, I'm hoping that even though I'm starting late with test, now is a good time to start.

Stats:

6'0
    185ibs
    Last edited by MuayThaiFighter11; 10-15-2010 at 02:07 AM.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You have no idea what you're doing. Why are you just now asking questions?

Thanks for the great info Bonaparte. Helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by MuayThaiFighter11 View Post
    Big Ron,

I am not running any test, yet. I am 4wks into a 12wk cycle with EQ. I was hoping to not use test at all, but after doing my homework and listening to people who know what they are talking about, I realize I need to incorporate it into my cycle. Since it takes 4-6wks for EQ to start working, I'm hoping that even though I'm starting late with test, now is a good time to start.

Stats:

6'0
    185ibs
    Yes you need test asap! you should run 500mg per week, i suggest you start as soon as you can.

do you have pct planned?

You should also run A-dex as a AI

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well for starters.ou didnt do no research.Test suspenion isnt for 1st timers.You need to shoot ED.And you can have serious sides.

Thanks for the help Ron. I am training in Thailand so picking up everything I need is as easy as a quick run to the pharmacy. I will start Test Enanthate tomorrow. Unfortunately, my pharmacist didn't have A-Dex, but I got Nolvadex which I understand is not quite as effective. Would you recommend I start the N-dex now, or wait to include it in my PCT? As far as a PCT goes, I have not planned one yet. Any recommendations? One last question, do you think I can get away with 300mg of Test-E per week, or should I just go with 500mg? Thanks again.

Thread Information