Thread: flying with aas

gallagher771 is offline Junior Member

flying with aas

Hey is it possible to take your preloaded syringes on an airplane with aa sin my lauggage . if not i was going to take some var and winn pills and put them in tylenol bottles and take them any advice other then getting it shipped there

im flying from toronto to new york

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Just mail it. Our customs aren't that thorough, and even if the pack does get caught, you'll get in a LOT less trouble than if you're caught trying to smuggle drugs on a plane.

I agree, the potential for trouble far exceeds the benefits a couple of syringes of AAS will give you. According to Legal Classification: Controlled Substances Act 1990, AAS is classified same as the following drugs. Amphetamine, Barbiturate, Valium, Xanax, Anabolic Steroids . Amphetamine is the base compound in Meth. If you get caught you'll have in your possession a controlled substance in the same category as Meth. US customs has NO sense of humor. Don't do it. Be safe.

"(41)
    (A) The term ''anabolic steroid '' means any drug or hormonal substance, chemically and pharmacologically related to testosterone (other than estrogens, progestins, and corticosteroids) that promotes muscle growth, and includes -
    (i) boldenone ,
    (ii) chlorotestosterone,
    (iii) clostebol,
    (iv) dehydrochlormethyltestosterone,
    (v) dihydrotestosterone,
    (vi) drostanolone,
    (vii) ethylestrenol,
    (viii) fluoxymesterone,
    (ix) formebulone,
    (x) mesterolone,
    (xi) methandienone,
    (xii) methandranone,
    (xiii) methandriol,
    (xiv) methandrostenolone ,
    (xv) methenolone,
    (xvi) methyltestosterone ,
    (xvii) mibolerone ,
    (xviii) nandrolone ,
    (xix) norethandrolone,
    (xx) oxandrolone,
    (xxi) oxymesterone,
    (xxii) oxymetholone,
    (xxiii) stanolone,
    (xxiv) stanozolol ,
    (xxv) testolactone,
    (xxvi) testosterone,
    (xxvii) trenbolone , and (xxviii) any salt, ester, or isomer of a drug or substance described or listed in this paragraph, if that salt, ester, or isomer promotes muscle growth.
    (B)
    (i) Except as provided in clause (ii), such term does not include an anabolic steroid which is expressly intended for administration through implants to cattle or other nonhuman species and which has been approved by the Secretary of Health and Human Services for such administration.
    (ii) If any person prescribes, dispenses, or distributes such steroid for human use, such person shall be considered to have prescribed, dispensed, or distributed an anabolic steroid within the meaning of subparagraph (A)."

lil_herc81 is offline Member
    Agreed, do not attempt to carry. Ship them.

gallagher771 is offline Junior Member
    even the pills they are plain

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gallagher771 View Post
    even the pills they are plain
    why risk it?

boyka is offline Associate Member
    Can i fly with my Test E in my blood? Will i get caught?

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    you can carry the pills but don't bother with the needles.. although if they did catch them you could probably tell them that they are vitamin b12 or something.. just a couple needles will probably be fine, not on your carry on of course.. but your check in they won't notice probably.. but if you have pills that is A BETTER way of doing it.. if it is only for a small amount of time, the pills will keep your levels elevated till you get back.

Thread Information