AnimalJ is offline Associate Member

Test+Tren+Win final cut: Review

hey i listed my cycle under members cycle results, would you be kind enough to give me your opinions on this cut cycle. link below.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...37#post5393537

to sum it up (for details check link with stats and plans)

weeks 1-12 test e 600mg per week
    weeks 6-10 injectable win 50 mg ED
    weeks 6-10 Tren Ace 100 mg EOD

Bumppp

After much intense and grueling research i think i might cut the winni out? i think it would serve me better to do tren at 100mg ED and just cut out the winni for cutting purposes any thoughts? Also i get tren ALOT cheaper than winni.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Could you post your correct stats??
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Yes I can. all is correct except for my age I have not yet turned 25. i am currently 24 as i mentioned i thought people would be more receptive to giving advice to a 25 year old rather than 24, my ignorance perhaps. i figured it would be beneficial to for that of getting advice. My apologies for offending you if I did so . Now that weve cleared this up id love to know what pearls of wisdom you could bestow upon me seeing as now you have my correct stats! im oh so very eager to hear.

Blog Entries
    Well to be honest a good test and tren cycle cant be beaten imo, for both cutting and bulking.

Ive had fantastic results from this cycle but would suggest you try your tren at 100mgs eod for this cycle and then 100mgs ed for your next..

As i guess you will already know, results will depend more on diet and training with cardio thrown in....

Indeed, thank you very much 007. i thought this may be the case and to be honest id rather save the winni i have for another cycle and save the money on procuring more of it. i figure the winni would be best ran at 6 weeks and i only have enough to do 4.. . .. id rather pick up tren and do that for 4-6 rather than more winni. would you run tren for 8? Just curious how long its recommended to run it for at 100 eod, i would imagine not to long. again thank you for your advice on this 007.

One more question just one i swear lol would you think it would be more beneficial to do 50 ED or 100 EOD for this cycle

Also you said for the nect cycle bump it up to 100 ED, since iv used tren in the past for a 6 week cycle would you say it would be ok to do 100ED for this one as i did it before and had no ill effects at 100 EOD?

any thoughts anyone?

I will bump the shiot outa this

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnimalJ View Post
    One more question just one i swear lol would you think it would be more beneficial to do 50 ED or 100 EOD for this cycle

Also you said for the nect cycle bump it up to 100 ED, since iv used tren in the past for a 6 week cycle would you say it would be ok to do 100ED for this one as i did it before and had no ill effects at 100 EOD?
    I Believe the results between ED and EOD are the same, but the sides you get maybe different due to more stable blood levels

indeeed. thank you big Ron. i would like to run the tren for 8 weeks as im cutting out the winni, any thoughts? I think ill also pick a happy medium of 75mg ED.

laduem88 is offline Senior Member
    your pinning the winny ed so why not just pin 50 mg of tren ed....also id stick with 50mg ed...then for your next run with tren do 75mg or just stay at 50mg...no need to double your dose with tren after this cycle

ok, thanks laud. im actually going to cut the winni out and just run the tren .... one more question for you guys and this may be best PM'd to Ronny but maybe someone will have an ansewr. iv been doing the 600mg test for going on 7+ weeks now, before i start my 8 weeks of Tren Ace would i be best served dropping down to 200mg cyp for 2 weeks then "sling Shotting" back for the last 8 at 600 mg test e per week and 75 mg tren ED. I say this because i want the most from my tren. on a scale of 1-10 i want a 10 on effectiveness rather than 5-6 because my AR's are all blocked up . . . OR does it even make a difference w the tren do due its binding affinity with AR receptors? i dont mind just using the 600 test to maintai and prevent sexual disfunction its the tren i want working fully. thanks.

Blog Entries
    Many people including myself like dropping the test to a much lower dose to let the tren do the work, remember the tren is 5x more potent that the test..

indeed good sir, so rather than slingshot it perhaps just drop the Test to 300 mg of Test E per week.

Blog Entries
    ^^ Sounds good to me, this will also help reduce sides....

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    i concur with 007

i also run my test lower then my tren to prevent sides and let the tren do the work

350-400 test is enough of a base to get you well above average test levels but low enough to let tren take over.

and so it shall be! Thanks guys. I wasnt eager about doing the 2 week deload and stopping the tren seeing as i just started good to know if i just drop the test from 600 to 300 ill yield the same results and let the tren shine!

the only thing i dont get is why im looking bigger and im in a caloric defecit????? I would imagine the 600 of test? its weird im in a deficit and trying to cut but it seems im unintentionally recomping rather than cutting. my BF is dropping but im gaining muscle mass. is this usual, and will it get better w tren ? Have you guys experienced a recomp while dieting to cut?
    I suppose i look bigger just due to leaning out but my weights stayin up...

Peace Missile is offline Junior Member
    Nice cycle..

SMALLbaby is offline New Member
    Hey AnimalJ, will you be using any AI?
    im asking because im also on this cycle test e and tren , but ive never used test e for cutting.
    will there be much difference say between test e and test prop(sorry if ive cut in your post)

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnimalJ View Post
    the only thing i dont get is why im looking bigger and im in a caloric defecit????? I would imagine the 600 of test? its weird im in a deficit and trying to cut but it seems im unintentionally recomping rather than cutting. my BF is dropping but im gaining muscle mass. is this usual, and will it get better w tren ? Have you guys experienced a recomp while dieting to cut?
    I suppose i look bigger just due to leaning out but my weights stayin up...
    I don't have physical proof BUT.....

In my experience and also in my friends experiances..... Tren has added lean mass while in a caloric deficit. We all agree that it's the only steroid that has done this.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Cool thanks haz I thought as much.

Yeah i am currently using .5 arimidex once a week and nolva 20 mg every 3rd day. seems to be working. i do need to get something for tren sides jusssst incase.

sfour_tay is offline Member
    check out ar's prami. ive had great luck with it on my npp cycles.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I just finished a short 1 month tren test cycle and I also lost a lot of fat and gained a lot of muscle while on a cal def diet.

One thing to remember is that Tren is designed as a feed lot efficiency inhancer for cattle and was designed for this effect, meaning that if normally for every 5 lbs of food in the feed lot they saw an increase of 1 lbs of beef with the Tren they want to see a pound and a half, when you have a thousand head of cattle on a feed lot this can save you a lot of money. Naturally these are not real numbers I am just pointing out this is one of the main reasons Tren has been so succesful in its intended market.

Thread Information