kodyt21 is offline New Member

Need a little more help on Cycle before starting ...

Stats are as followed: 25yr, 6'3" 194lb 11.5% lifting for 8+ yrs...goal Around 195lbs absolute lean as possible all year round. Clean diet, currently on a cut from 13.5%bf at 209lbs. I am breaking into the fitness modeling industry and need to stay "natural looking" , mass I can put on I am strictly trying to cut down and stay around 7% bf in the 190lbs range I mainly want to hold all muscle I have and just shred the rest of the fat. I was shooting for an 8 week cycle of test prop and anavar , but My first cycle every I took 500mg of test E and eq and BLEW UP! and I do not want to do that again so I have heard 100mg of test p EOD and 50mg-60mg ED Anavar would be a great cycle but I was wondering what mg of test I should stick at to stay on the lower side of test levels so I did not have a major increase in mass........Any suggestions and opinions would help.....Thanks ahead!

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    I like 75 to 100mg of prop a day, var at 60 to 80mg ed is also good.

Keep the diet clean and cardio at least four times a week from 30 to 45 mins work best for me.

You can change something with the diet and cardio as you go to get the look you want.

for me, no matter how much gear i run the diet really tells the tale...

good luck

Thread Information