BIG NICE is offline Associate Member

Ideal Cycle for BIG NICE

Help me choose which drug to chose to run when I feel the time is ready. Here is my background info...

26 yrs old, 6'3", 220lb, 15%bf, training hard 2.5 years
    max d lift - 355x1, bench 290x1, squat 315x3

Ran 3 previous cycles of Mdrol, with nolva pct. No AAS/injection experience.

I want a beginner steroid that won't give me much water retention and something that is not likely to cause or worsen gyno symptoms. I have a small bump underneath my left nip and have been using liquid letro to treat it. I want steady gains that will stay with me. I want to recomp and add some size. Size is most important to me, but I def want it to be gradual and steady. Safety is a concern as well, as I don't want major sides.

Here's the thing - In my profession, it really wouldn't look good if I reaaaally blew up fast. People were asking if I was juicing when I took Mdrol, and I know I may get a few questions, but I don't want it to be the pink elephant in the room. I want a drug that will help me put on size and maintain as much as possible, so that when I come off I don't look like someone popped me with a pin. I also don't want to use roids all the time, so I would be more of a moderate user. What is right for me, if anything at all in the near future? Thanks for the suggestions.

BIG NICE is offline Associate Member
    No one can throw in any suggestions?

Thread Information