spidartanks is offline Junior Member

Nipples are hard a lot..does this mean anything?

I'm on my first cycle of test (1cc sun and wed) and dbols 2 25mg caps/day.
    im on day 15 now, i've done 5 shots.

anyways my nipples seem to be more aroused now, they dont feel tingly or anything like that, just when i touch them i notice they are hard a lot more often than before?

is this signs of anything?
    i tried searching but didnt come up with anything.

a friend told me @ 4 weeks in i should run Nolvadex along with my cycle. i have NOT heard of anyone on this site recommending that to anyone?

i ordered all of my stuff from him and i dont think he has heard of AI's....im ordering today UDCA for liver care instead of milk thistle (wont need too much not but but getting it for next cycle)

im also going to get: Liquid Stane "Aromasin ", this will be safe to take Every DAY along with my cycle to make sure gyno is a no show right?? this is better than the liquidex!

Liquidstane is out of stock, at the moment....hope they get more soon !

boyka is offline Associate Member
    If your fingers are touching while squizее your nipples you are gyno free.

Vullfromsc is offline Associate Member
    if your nipples aren't sore or sensitive, there really isn't an issue. but better safe than sorry..

aromasin is definitely the best AI for long term use on cycle, try 10mg EOD and go from there. i have used it with great results.

btw, nolvadex on cycle is completely inferior to aromasin for purposes of preventing gyno / reducing estrogen to a non-dangerous level (arimidex and letro can sometimes reduce estrogen too much)

ironclad is offline New Member
    I get this too. It 's a bit embarrassing when out on a saturday nigh in a teeshirt. Nipps like bullets lol

Jroid is offline New Member
    My nipples get hard all the time when I'm on test.
    As long as there not sensitive, sore, growing bumps or getting puffy... I'd say your good to go
    Who cares if you nips are hard? gyno bewbs or puffy nipples would be embarrassing. You'd see that WAY more

n00bs is offline Member
    Maybe its cold?

lol

Jroid is offline New Member
    haha, ya stop wearing a t-shirt to show you muscles on cold nights

tjax03 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vullfromsc View Post
    if your nipples aren't sore or sensitive, there really isn't an issue. but better safe than sorry..

aromasin is definitely the best AI for long term use on cycle, try 10mg EOD and go from there. i have used it with great results.

btw, nolvadex on cycle is completely inferior to aromasin for purposes of preventing gyno / reducing estrogen to a non-dangerous level (arimidex and letro can sometimes reduce estrogen too much)
    Actually, aromasin can reduce estrogen as much as adex can. However, I do think it is a better AI due to its suicidal inhibition which means you don't have to worry about estrogen rebound when you stop taking it.

Thread Information