MrO_55 is offline Junior Member

Unexplained water retention? WTF?

Currently running a light pre contest cycle consisting of:
    weeks 1-8: test enanthante 250mg/week
    weeks 6-12: winstrol 50mg/ED
    weeks 8-12: test prop 250mg/week
    clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off

My problem started yesterday which is week 6. So as of right now I am running test e 250mg/week and I just started winni at 50mg/ED. But for some strange reason once I started the Winni (4 days ago) I noticed increased water retention. How is this possible? Winni doesn't convert to estrogen! And I didn't change my diet what so ever. Would perhaps adding 10mg/day of nolvadex help?

And yes I understand that the dose of test I'm running is very low, but this is my second cycle (first was just a standard 400mg/week test for 10 weeks with dbol at 25mg for first 4 weeks) and my goal during contest prep was to
    maintain so I don't think I needed alot of test.

Any help is appreciated

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    An AI would help.

How's the sodium/sugar intake?
    Are you sure your Winstrol is really Winstrol?

Blockages or congestion of the lymphatic system is also known to bring on water. FFT

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Did you happen to start the winny at the same time you stopped clen for the off part of the clen cycle? Clen seems to keep me pretty dry and soon as i stop taking it seem to notice a little bloat.

@Hawaiian
    yea man it's legit winni. My source has always come through with solid gear. Do u think the winni could really be causing the water? I'll look into an ai.

@scotty
    yes I stopped the clen the same day I started the winni. I didn't know Clen kept u dry. Hmmmm this could be the problem. I'll take some clen tomorrow and see if the water gets better. Good call on that bro.

Whether or not Winstrol counteracts estrogenic side-effects and excess water retention is not entirely sure. On any given day you'll find more personal experiences rather than legitimate studies on the subject.

I agree, good call on the Clen . I doubt water will build up on the same day, but if it has been a few days you could have a culprit right there.

Yes I think the Clen is the problem. What would you think if I ran ECA during the off weeks of clen to keep the water down? Too harsh on the beta receptors?

Personally I wouldn't combine them, but know people who have and liked the results. You using Keto?

Unfortunetly no I was unable to get my hands on some. But I do take benadryl on the off weeks. Would that perhaps make things better if I were to incorperate eca?

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Keto is better for beta receptor burnout than benadryl. You can get it on the sponsor site www.ar-r.com and its not that expensive. I still wouldn't do ECA in my off weeks. Maybe an OTC thermogenic/diuretic combo. ANIMAL CUTS is my personal fav for this.

Yea that sounds good to me man. No sense in burning out my beta recpetors right? I'll go pick up some animal cuts tomorrow.

Thanks for all the help guys I really appreciate it

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I would be using a low dose AI.
    Are you eating clean,,,drinking plenty of water?

Thread Information