gallagher771 is offline Junior Member

min. dose for glutes

k my next cycle in a few months i starting to get ready for and i will be injecting 2cc of tren depot in my glute with a 22 guage 1.5 pin and also injecting 1.5 cc test prop EOD . would you guys suggest deltoid shots with a 25 guage for the prop or is that okay. its just im more comfterble injecting into glutes

and is the a min you would inject into glute or is that just so myth i picked up

lil_herc81 is offline Member
    IMO 22ga is a pretty large needle for scarring period personally I would go with a 23-25 anywhere. With injections EOD you will need more pinning sites. You should consider quads also and a 1" pin for quads and delts. I only use a 1.5 on glutes.
    Last edited by lil_herc81; 10-21-2010 at 07:36 AM. Reason: added

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    What is the ester on the Tren ? If its Enanthate , why don't you just get test E to go with it, so that you can just put them both in the same syringe and pin glutes twice a week?
    If its Ace, just combine that with the prop and pin that ED (ideally) or EOD while rotating injection sites.

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    Man, i try to use slin pins when i can, i fill with a regular syringe, then shoot with the slin pin. Yeah it takes a minute, but ill develope less scar tissue, which is less chances for abcesses in the future.

I use 23gs to draw, throw away that needle and use to shoot: 25 ga, 1 inch pins and rotate sites, using no more than a certain amount of mls per site
    quads, 3mls
    delts, 1.5 mls
    glutes 4 mls
    tricep 1ml
    bicep 1 ml
    never shot lats, ive read its a good spot

quads are so easy. Go to **************.com to read on how to spot inject different sites. You dont want to hit the same one more than once a week if im not mistaken
    Last edited by millionairemurph; 10-21-2010 at 10:37 AM. Reason: adding something

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by millionairemurph View Post
    Man, i try to use slin pins when i can, i fill with a regular syringe, then shoot with the slin pin. Yeah it takes a minute, but ill develope less scar tissue, which is less chances for abcesses in the future.

I use 23gs to draw, throw away that needle and use to shoot: 25 ga, 1 inch pins and rotate sites
    So are you using a 1-piece slin pin or a 25g? Because a 25g isn't a slin pin. 27g and up is considered a slin pin.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Anyone tried test p shot sub q with a slin pin?

How was the pain/inflamation?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    You can use 25g if you can get it to pass through the pin. Glutes we usually go 1.5" and delts 1"

zaneisgreat is offline Associate Member
    You need to use more pin sites bro.

Order some 25g 5/8" or 1" needles and use those for your delts.

You will look at a 5/8" 25g needle, see how small it is and feel very comfortable shooting the delts. Just make sure you warm up the gear pretty well so you can shoot it easily out of the 25g needle. Coldish gear can be hard to force through a 25g needle.

Thread Information