BigJuice777 is offline Associate Member

Shoulder socket pain/question

hello,

after doing yoga one week, my right shoulder socket is starting to give me a little trouble. There is a little pain when I tweak my arm just right, and I have been adjusting my lifts to try and reduce the impact. I can usually power through the pain when there is some... it is just more annoying than anything else. This has been going on for about 3-4 weeks now and is interrupting the super heavy lifts I'd like to be doing.

Does anyone have any remedies I can try to help this thing to heal? I've tried Ibuprofen and taking a week off that muscle group but it is still giving me problems. Will a cortisone shot help? Icing? Physical therapy?

Anyone had similar problem with other joints? What did you do to fix it? Thanks!!

little bump...

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    I have a similar issue in my left shoulder, when my arm is in a certain position I feel a sharp pain in the socket area. Really suxs when doing heavy bench/dumbbells and the only thing that has EVER made it feel better was deca and that was only while on it.

Its suxs big time and I have to suck it up but in the end I cannot go as hard as I want due to it but over time I have got creative and still manage to work around it.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    rest it and maybe anti inflamitory drugs, and unfortionately 1 week rest is not enough

Johnyonemove is offline Associate Member
    Have you tried Oseio Bi-Flex? I take that stuff and it reduces my joint pain a great deal. Seems to take a few days to kick in.

higgy is offline Associate Member
    I wrecked my dirtbike once and really damaged my rotated cuff. I had to take a whole month off from lifting! The only thing that helped me was Osmoflex. It's a cream my girl got for me from her physical therapist. That, some aleve, and plenty of rest was the only remedy for me. Good luck bro.

Thanks guys! I will certainly look into Osmoflex... seems to work for a few people.

Thread Information