ChrissDaly is offline New Member

Dbol cycle - using milk thistle

I am considering starting a cycle involving dbol and I was wondering what measures anybody could advise me to take to help prevent serious liver damage. I have heard milk thistle helps but have heard people say tht it should be used before and after a cycle and not during is this true ?

lil_herc81 is offline Member
    I myself have always used milk thistle while on cycle. I have not had any issues. Note; I do not drink at all while on cycle, not even a sip. I recently had a discussion with another member that suggested NAC as in N-Acetyl-Cysteine opposed to milk thistle. Looking over it, it appears to be much superior. You may consider this instead. I will be switching once my bottle is empty.

Thanks for the information.

Also regarding dbol does the times durin the day you take it in relation to when you go to the gym matter. I was planning to take 40mg in total made up of 10mg at 9 am, 10mg at 1pm, 10mg at 5pm and 10mg at 9 pm. However i usually go to the gym around 11am as this is the most convenient time for me to go meaning I've only took 1 tab at this point in the day does that matter?

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    are you running dbol solo? What are you stats? is this your first cycle?

I've not started the cycle yet am just considering begining a cycle using dbol sustanon and deca and this would be my first cycle. Sorry if that was not clear above I meant that if I followed the dosage pattern above(advised to me by a friend who has used a similar cycle) then I would have taken 1 tab at the point of 11am when i usually go to the gym as apposed to have took at this point in the day as I have posted above. The course suggested to me would potentially last for 8 weeks involving taking 40mg dbol each day for the first 4 weeks and injecting 1 ml of sust and 1 ml of deca twice a week for eight weeks while taking tamoxefein for the duration.

Any advice you could give me would be much appreciated, thanks.
    Last edited by ChrissDaly; 10-22-2010 at 12:30 PM.

GREY HULK is offline New Member
    Dbol is used as a kick starter. 10mg x 4 a day for 6-8 weeks is good. milk thistle or liv-52 is good to take through out. oarls can be ruff on the liver.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lil_herc81 View Post
    I myself have always used milk thistle while on cycle. I have not had any issues. Note; I do not drink at all while on cycle, not even a sip. I recently had a discussion with another member that suggested NAC as in N-Acetyl-Cysteine opposed to milk thistle. Looking over it, it appears to be much superior. You may consider this instead. I will be switching once my bottle is empty.
    I take both. NAC is the only oral heavy metal chelator, but it is very slow. As a general rule, every other year, I take for 6 months. I buy the powder, as I do everything, and the one thing about NAC.... it is VERY tangy!

My last blood panel indicated my liver is in excellent condition. Both NAC and milkthistle are inexpensive.

Thanks for the info, with regards to a bulking course like this how many calories would you suggest I should aim to eat each day? I've read several different numbers but I would imagine that would depend in part on the height of the person, and I'm only 5'7 could you offer any advice on this?

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    What are your stats?

Height
    Bf%
    Years training??????
    Do not ask me for a source check.

jerseyboy811 is offline Junior Member
    Where the test at? Give stats do more research

Quote Originally Posted by GREY HULK View Post
    Dbol is used as a kick starter. 10mg x 4 a day for 6-8 weeks is good. milk thistle or liv-52 is good to take through out. oarls can be ruff on the liver.
    6-8 week kick start? Sounds like a little much. 4-5 wks Would be the usual

Where the test at? Give stats do more research

lil_herc81 is offline Member
    Sorry, I lost track of this thread. I agree with jersey 4-5 weeks. I take 50mg daily for 30 days but this is not my first cycle. If you plan to use dbol IMO- take a lower dosage the sides may be intense. So far dbol is the only thing that gives me sides. You may consider 30mg/day 40 at most. As mentioned orals are bad on the organs so be sure to suppliment like you mentioned. Also I would stay away from alcohol 100% anytime I take orals no booze! just seems a little safer that way. As far as your diet that depends on what you are looking for. taking dbol I am assuming size. If this holds true, eat everything you can that holds good nutritional value. I shoot for 5k calories daily with tons of protein. PROTEIN PROTEIN PROTIEN!!!! If you have more specific questions post stats as asked and we can help narrow things down more.

Thread Information