Thread: first cycle

JKelltheFlare is offline New Member

first cycle

I have done my research and didnt want to resort in using anabloic steroids but you got to do what you got to do. im 5"8 170 pounds. i have a very good diet and have a good source of protein. about 200-250 grams a day. i started takin test e and masteron on october 8th. i planned on only taking it for about 10 weeks. im takin 350ml of test e and 100ml of masteron a week. i did not want to get to crazy for my first cycle so i figured this would be pretty good. i wanted to know if this would be a high enough dose to see any gains. ivealready gained 5 pounds but i waant to make sure im going to keep gaining and make sure im doing everythin right. my pct is nolvadex since the masteron is an anti-e and my test e dosage is nothing crazy.

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    im assuming you mean 350MG not ml of test e and 100MG or masteron ? you should see gains from the test, as far as the masteron the dose is to low.
    It seems you jumped in without knowing enough about cycling IMO

themoreyouknow is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big_ron View Post
    im assuming you mean 350MG not ml of test e and 100MG or masteron ? you should see gains from the test, as far as the masteron the dose is to low.
    It seems you jumped in without knowing enough about cycling IMO
    x2..

JKelltheFlare is offline New Member
    im not gonna lie i did jump into it kinda. i did research alot but i just coldnt get any bigger so i had an oppurtunity and took it. steroids are hard to come by where im from and i do need help to get the most out of it. thats why came here. how much masteron should i take?

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    read the profile on masteron on this site. No one will spoonfeed you the info here. If you did a lot of research you would know how much to take. I guarantee if i Google Masteron cycle dosage i can find the answer to that question in 10 seconds. Whats your age/bodyfat?

Thread Information