tazmaniac1 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

Anyone use pre designed stacks

Cruising the net found this seems reasonable stack any thoughts:
    This was copied from the site

Items included: 3 x GP Test Enanth 250, 3 x GP Tren Enanth 200, 2 x GP Stan10, 3 x GP Exemestane

Cycle Length: 12 weeks

Cycle Layout:
    Weeks 1-12 750 mg GP Test Enanth per week
    Weeks 1-12 400 mg GP Tren Enanth per week
    Weeks 7-12 40mg GP Stan10 per day
    Weeks 1-12 12.5 mg GP Exemestane per day

This is an advanced bulking stack designed for experienced steroid users who are looking to pack on rock hard mass. Tren and Stan are powerful anabolics that don't aromatize, and the Exemestane should keep the bloat down from the testosterone . Take 1.5 ml of GP Test Enanth 250 mixed with 1 ml of GP Tren Enanth 200 on day 1, and another injection of the same mixture 2-3 days later and continue this for 10 weeks. Most people find it easiest to stick to a same day dosing schedule for injections. (Example: Sun & Wed or Mon & Thur). Stating on week 7, take 4 GP Stan10 about an hour before your workout. Take half of a GP Exemestane starting on day 1 and continue throughout the entire duration of the cycle, and for 2 weeks following to suppress any excess estrogen that may result from the lingering testosterone.
    Last edited by tazmaniac1; 10-22-2010 at 05:16 AM.

zaneisgreat is offline Associate Member
    The cycle is fine. Ya I would say it is advanced and would pin these compounds at least every other day.

IMO you could do whatever you want with this cycle (bulk or cut). You might retain more water because of the longer esters but the tren is going to help mobilize a lot of fat and help you stay lean and big.

The timing on the winstrol seems like broscience - it shouldnt matter THAT much as long as you meet that 40mg/day mark. Is this oral Winstrol? Looks like it. I would take the stan in two doses throughout the day.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Some pre designed cycles are very good. Ours is designed by top IFBB pros,,,time proven.

Blog Entries
    very nice site great info I will use especially the diet section but i did not see any spre designed cycles

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    I would extend the Test an extra two weeks passed the Tren .....might have some libido issues during PCT

Blog Entries
    Maybe this should be a thread by itself and it seems the more i learn the more I get dumb! But can you incoorperate TRT with a cycle because I am doing TRT from a doc but I have incoorperated some of my own protocol to it, so often I am asked how many cycles I have done but being on TRT obviously I cant answer that but because I have added different gear through out such as 10 weeks of Deca now doing a Steno- Test etc... so do I have to drop TRT or could I bring it along with a stack such as I have posted??? Like I said the more I learn the dumber the questions might get

Thread Information