Thread: ?'s about Letro

slim forever is offline New Member

?'s about Letro

Whats up fellas, I just started a cycle 3 weeks ago with Lions Letro to battle a 3 month battle of gyno. I wanted to know if acne breakouts is one of the side effects of the letro cycle. The last time i broke out like this was when I use to take Mass Tabs and Nolvedex XT and that was about 3 years ago. Also I noticed that when I get a cut that usually takes about 2 days to scab up and start healing now they just seem to parically scab and not start healing at all. Am I taking to much??

Also I wanted to know exactly how you guys are measuring your doses in the 1ml oral syringe. Im trying to see if I've been taking it right to get 2.5mg doses. I really confused with this because I'll read one post on how the measure for Nolva and one for Letro and another for the same chemicals, then Im really lost. If someone could point me to a link that shows exactly how they measure them tht would be cool.

Thanks,
    Slim

GS4
    GS4 is offline Junior Member
    A full 1cc= 2.5mg of letro

slim forever is offline New Member
    holly sh@*. I thought I've been taking 2.5 ml. So Ive been taking 2.5cc of this sh@*????? Damn no wonder I went thru one bottle in two weeks. I wonder if thats why Ive been breaking out for the last two weeks.

Thread Information