Jean Claude is offline Banned

Shaving entire body...

I know this is not related to steroids but I'm supposing many of you shave your body so I'll ask this question here.

Yesterday I decided to shave my entire body. I'm a hairy dude. It took me 2 hours. I'll reiterate - I'm a hairy dude.

Last night I came back from the club and tried to go to bed and I absolutely could not. My butt and legs felt like they were on fire. Prickly little stubs sticking into my flesh. It was hell. I scratched forever. Now it's the same but at least I'm not trying to sleep anymore.

How do you guys go about shaving, or do you? I think I'm gonna have a million ingrown hairs pretty soon.

BigJuice777 is offline Associate Member
    Clippers my friend... You're gunna be the 'red-bump master' in a day or two. Clippers keeps the follicle poking through the surface of the skin eliminating bumps all together. It won't be completely smooth.... but it would have been stubbly in 12 hours anyway. This way you won't get a single ingrown hair. Clippers keep it super close, its a hell of a lot quicker, and it gets the job done.

I leave my legs a little longer... use the short attachment... and they won't be prickly. (However, I'll usually bic them in the summer)

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You used a razor on your entire body? hahaha

Jean Claude is offline Banned
    That's what I used to do.. I used to use clippers and just shorten the leg hair but the problem with clippers is that they dont work after a while. The blades stop moving and don't cut. I got pissed and said "why not" and shaved my entire body. Well now I know "why not." It's hell. I feel like I've been molested. I can't even be with myself.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I used to race road bikes back in the 80s and naturally shaved my legs, I had great luck with a product called a flicker it is plastic device with wire wrapped around the blade so that the blade does not contact the skin (unless you push really hard) I don't know if this would be a good solution for everywhere? but for legs chest arms back they work pretty well.

smalltime7 is offline Member
    I shave my arms and chest and back every couple days I get a few ingrown hairs but not to bad....better than waxing which I have also done

Stephen73ta is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Claude View Post
    I know this is not related to steroids but I'm supposing many of you shave your body so I'll ask this question here.

Yesterday I decided to shave my entire body. I'm a hairy dude. It took me 2 hours. I'll reiterate - I'm a hairy dude.

Last night I came back from the club and tried to go to bed and I absolutely could not. My butt and legs felt like they were on fire. Prickly little stubs sticking into my flesh. It was hell. I scratched forever. Now it's the same but at least I'm not trying to sleep anymore.

How do you guys go about shaving, or do you? I think I'm gonna have a million ingrown hairs pretty soon.
    What does this have to do with anabolic steroids?!

Post in the right forum.. Post like this are ruining the boards..

DerrikT is offline Junior Member
    It certainly gets better and less painful as you do it more. First time was hell as you're describing!

Bigdog99 is offline Member
    Spend a little extra to buy a good clipper if you are going that route......I shave my head and back and I bought a Wahl clipper. Several barbers told me they are the best and will last for forever as long as you put a drop of oil on the blades after EVERY use (this is the key). I use mine about once a week and have had it for about 5 years now. Look on e-Bay that is where I got mine pretty cheap. It gets down really close to the skin.....not quite as close as a razor....but pretty darn close.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Get some acne annihilator from platinum labz. its works amazingly well for razor burn,,stopping the burning almost instantly.
    I think its a must for anyone shaving like this whole body or even just your head and face.

Maverick_J8 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Claude View Post

Forgive me, but I laughed out aloud to this. Excellent

Never use a razor on entire body. Go with the previous advice, electric buzzer of razor.

Johnyonemove is offline Associate Member
    If you're going to shave remember to go with the grain. Always shave down!

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    Lmfao !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    you could always use nair too.. that stuff works for weeks at a time too.. you just rub it on and wash it off.. and the hair is gone

boyka is offline Associate Member
    Nasty thread

Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    you could always use nair too.. that stuff works for weeks at a time too.. you just rub it on and wash it off.. and the hair is gone
    Dont use Nair bro,I can tell you right now.I decided to be lazy one day and took some of the wife's bikini area Nair,which is the gentler than the legs one. I followed the directions and applied it to my head,waited close to the alloted time but it started to burn pretty intensely.So i deecided it was time to wash it off.First of all it doesnt just wash the hair away,You have to use a rag and "lightly rub"..Let me tell you it didnt work!!! I was left looking like I was a nuclear war survivor..Hair patches all over the place..SO I decided no big deal I guess I will have to finish the job with razor as usual....WRONG..the Nair had my head like totally fried it was unbearable to put a razor to it..I had to wear a beenie for a week before I could put a razor to it..So trust me dont do it!!! Frikkin broads must be crazy to use that stuff,its like acid!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sicko View Post
    Dont use Nair bro,I can tell you right now.I decided to be lazy one day and took some of the wife's bikini area Nair,which is the gentler than the legs one. I followed the directions and applied it to my head,waited close to the alloted time but it started to burn pretty intensely.So i deecided it was time to wash it off.First of all it doesnt just wash the hair away,You have to use a rag and "lightly rub"..Let me tell you it didnt work!!! I was left looking like I was a nuclear war survivor..Hair patches all over the place..SO I decided no big deal I guess I will have to finish the job with razor as usual....WRONG..the Nair had my head like totally fried it was unbearable to put a razor to it..I had to wear a beenie for a week before I could put a razor to it..So trust me dont do it!!! Frikkin broads must be crazy to use that stuff,its like acid!!!
    This situation occurred because of pure stupidity my friend.

Think this out, you decided that it would be wise to rub "Bikini Area Nair" on your head??? and you're wondering why you had an adverse reaction..

No Nair product is made for the head. Didn't you ever ask yourself why this is?

I mean come on, why wouldn't you even consider what it would feel like to essentially giving a mild-chemical burn to your entire skill prior to taking action!? hahaha!

jbran23 is offline Senior Member
    This thread is hilarious!

themoreyouknow is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    when i use nair i smell like it for days..its nasty

BigJuice777 is offline Associate Member
    Jbran23.... who is your Avatar??? I love soccer.... and that little nugget is delicious

higgy is offline Associate Member
    I've been bald for a few years and I shave my head eod with a razor. I will say it gets better with time. But as for as your body goes, use Nair. Just don't put it around sensitive areas( armpits, pubic area, nipples)

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That was one of the worst things about prison, all the bruthas using different nair type products so they would not get ingrown hairs..the smell on visiting days was horrid.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    i never used the stuff myself.. a buddy of mine used it as he was a swimmer.. but he was asian and didn't have a lot of hair to begin with.. if you are italian or something i would think that it probably wouldn't be a good idea

Quote Originally Posted by muscle_dysmorphia View Post
    This situation occurred because of pure stupidity my friend.

Think this out, you decided that it would be wise to rub "Bikini Area Nair" on your head??? and you're wondering why you had an adverse reaction..

No Nair product is made for the head. Didn't you ever ask yourself why this is?

I mean come on, why wouldn't you even consider what it would feel like to essentially giving a mild-chemical burn to your entire skill prior to taking action!? hahaha!
    Even though I find the whole thing hilarious Dickweed, It really isnt that stupid of a thing to try considering that Nair is made for women...SOO why in the hell would they have one made for heads!!!I dont know when the last time you might have been close to a womans bikini area but it is a pretty sensitive area...not to far of a stretch to think it would be ok for my head that I have been shaving for some 15 years now!! But hey you live and learn just like the guy who razored his whole body,I wass tryin to help that cat out by sharing my ignorance so he did not add insult to injury by tryin Nair all over his body...

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Buzzing is definitely the way to got for legs/ass. I shave arms and chest and fortunately my back doesnt have much hair though it does have more than before my first tren cycle lol.

cwr32565 is offline New Member
    I'm a very hairy guy so I can sympathize with you. during winter i just don't shave except for arms, just don't see the point. One thing I will advise you on is waxing. DON'T DO IT.. it hurts like hell. In fact my wife did once patch on my back and I screamed every second. lol. Like everyone says the clippers are the best route for most areas. I shave with regular razor on arms and back and have no probs there.

Thread Information