JohnnyClutch is offline Junior Member

25mg Dbol capsules...real or fake???

recently purchased 50 capsules of 25 mg dbol ...
    they look hella sketch though. i thought dbol was manufactured as tabs or pills, not capsules filled with powder. thoughts anyone....?
    should i open one and taste the powder?

mg0922 is offline Associate Member
    Well i had some before and they were clear capsules with white poder in them, they were great. Mine were only ten mg though. They say the small clear capsules when full are about like 11mg or something like that.

themoreyouknow is offline Associate Member
    there are legit dbol capsules out there but there is really no way to tell if yours are legit. If you trust your source then your good to go

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Its possible. Most likely UGL. You trust your supplier?

i dont trust anyone lol...same dude sold me some cyp that looked kinda bunk, but i hadnt opened the dbols til today and thats when i noticed them...( i got my money back for the cyp fyi)

so should i pry one open and taste it? what should it taste like? and you said the full capsule is only 11 mg??

well idk what urs looks like, but a normal size capsul mine is, and filled all the way with the powder i have is est. 11mg yes.

BigJuice777 is offline Associate Member
    Brewster had me chew one of my tablets to make sure it tasted like sh!t.... Yes, it did, so I knew they were legit . Try it, crack one open and taste it. If it is super bitter and nasty tasting... you're probably alright.

just take it..you'll know if its legit

there is absolutely no way we would be able to tell you if some random capsule is bunk or not

smalltime7 is offline Member
    careful you may wake up looking like the more you knows avy....if ya do let me know i want some!

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    mg0922, just stop posting. Your posts are counter-productive.
    ANY capsule will hold several hundred mg of powder. Do you realize how small an 11mg capsule would be? This is why we use a FILLER to occupy the vast majority of a capsule, and is precisely the reason why trying to determine if a capsule is legit or not is ****ing RETARDED. His capsule is roughly 90% filler, so no test is going to tell him if its legit. Just try them and you'll know within a week (but probably a day or two).

im trying to help the GUY OUT BECAUSE I HAVE SOMTHING SIMILAR. ILL POST ALL DAY WHO R U TO TELL ME ANYTHING i can see why everyone is so quick to attack someone on here or be a dick . u need to stop all that juicing bro.
    Last edited by mg0922; 10-24-2010 at 01:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mg0922 View Post
    im trying to help the GUY OUT BECAUSE I HAVE SOMTHING SIMILAR. ILL POST ALL DAY WHO R U TO TELL ME ANYTHING i can see why everyone is so quick to attack someone on here or be a dick . u need to stop all that juicing bro.
    Hahaha, and I'm the one who is pissed off.
    You told a guy that a capsule only holds 11mg and now you're trying to defend yourself? You sound like a frustrated, contradicted child.
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 10-24-2010 at 01:15 AM.

Just put the needle down its ok

Just put the needle down its ok
    You're not old enough to be a member here, are you?
    And I'm not pissed in the least. I called you out on your shitty advice and you started typing in caps. lol

yea but theres no need to be an a** about it. yes my knowledge may not be as great as yours. I was simply trying to tell him about the ones i had. i guess i wont say anything unless im an expert in the field. these forums are nuts. always someone trying to take charge like they are the forum master ,telling ppl what and what not to do. How bout u just dont talk to me and i wont talk to you! and yes i am old enough 15 fyi

its bitter but it also tastes a little like sugar...i took two caps yesterday
    ("50mgs" ...yes evenly throughout the day).
    maybe its just mental, but i did feel a little more aggressive...and slightly buzzed when tasting the powder directly opposed to taking the capsule...

todays leg day so we'll see how that feels!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyClutch View Post
    maybe its just mental, but i did feel a little more aggressive...and slightly buzzed when tasting the powder directly opposed to taking the capsule...

You should notice a good pump within a few days. Dbol gave me an amazing pump just 20 hours after my first dose.

And it tastes like sugar because the filler is probably dextrose or something.

awesome, thanks

4SMMA is offline Junior Member

Hey dude, keep us up to date and let us know if/when you get those crazy pumps and massive amounts of strngth. Seriously, Lol.
    Keep us posted.

jerseyboy811 is offline Junior Member
    I just Had to say it sounds like you're doing a dbol only cycle without pct? If so you're going to be losing pretty much everything you gain.

yea but theres no need to be an a** about it. yes my knowledge may not be as great as yours. I was simply trying to tell him about the ones i had. i guess i wont say anything unless im an expert in the field. these forums are nuts. always someone trying to take charge like they are the forum master ,telling ppl what and what not to do. How bout u just dont talk to me and i wont talk to you! and yes i am old enough 15 fyi
    Are you serious dude you're only 15? What are you doing on here?

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    You should notice a good pump within a few days. Dbol gave me an amazing pump just 20 hours after my first dose.

And it tastes like sugar because the filler is probably dextrose or something.
    x2..

I get crazy pumps on dbol..like nothing i have ever experienced before

...why are you on an AAS board, you're 15

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    theres no harm in taking them.. if they don't work then you will know they are fake.. taking a bunch of sugar pills is not going to hurt you..

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yesterday some brand new memeber posted saying he had Danabol from Muldova. I made a polite post telling him that it was against forum rules to name underground labs .....Damn I felt stupid by the time the 6th guy had replied saying Muldova is a country not a UGL .

Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy811 View Post
    I just Had to say it sounds like you're doing a dbol only cycle without pct? If so you're going to be losing pretty much everything you gain.
    full story: its a dbol /test e cycle. my supplier suspiciously handed me test cyp, which i returned, but the dbol i kept. the dbols been sittin on my dresser starin at me, so i had to break them out n take a look. im gettin some real test e this week soon so its ok...and yes proper pct thanks for the heads up tho

Quote Originally Posted by themoreyouknow View Post
    x2..

I get crazy pumps on dbol..like nothing i have ever experienced before
    no joke, i felt a pump toweling myself down after a shower...im pretty convinced this stuff is legit now. how potent? that i dont know, is there really a way to find out?

just a thought: would there be additional benefit to opening the capsules and taking the powder straight? faster absorption maybe??

just a thought: would there be additional benefit to opening the capsules and taking the powder straight? faster absorption maybe??
    it's not really needed..i always take mine on an empty stomach with grapefruit juice

full story: its a dbol /test e cycle. my supplier suspiciously handed me test cyp, which i returned, but the dbol i kept. the dbols been sittin on my dresser starin at me, so i had to break them out n take a look. im gettin some real test e this week soon so its ok...and yes proper pct thanks for the heads up tho

Cool beans

Thread Information