Thread: clen and winny

roblox is offline New Member

clen and winny

Need to kmow how much and how often I have pills for both trying to cut some fat off me before doing a bulking cycle. Thanks in advance

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    age?
    height?
    weight?
    body fat?
    years training?
    planned pct/

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    you can find this information by googling the names or just looking in the steroid profiles..

Am i the only person who wishes he could punch people through the computer because they are soooooo f'ing lazy.. that they can't even bother looking for 5 minutes to find these types of answers??? n\And they have the same attitude when it comes to their diet/training and therefore are resorting to steroids to find a "quick fix"..

being lazy should be illegal... punishable by a punch in the face from Machine!!!

6ft1
    25%
    18 months
    I would like to get down around 15% thanks for the help I was 320 when I st

6ft1
    25%
    18 months

Talking

W
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    you can find this information by googling the names or just looking in the steroid profiles..

Am i the only person who wishes he could punch people through the computer because they are soooooo f'ing lazy.. that they can't even bother looking for 5 minutes to find these types of answers??? n\And they have the same attitude when it comes to their diet/training and therefore are resorting to steroids to find a "quick fix"..

being lazy should be illegal... punishable by a punch in the face from Machine!!!
    Wow!!! Well did my homework when I got the stuff I was given a cycle of 1 the first 3 days the go to 1.5 for 3 days the 2 and so on up to 2.5 for 3 days then start reducing back to 1 it is a 20 on 20 off cycle after doing my HOMEWORK on here it didn't seem right this is why I asked for some help not because I'm lazy because I'm unsure there's a difference as for the winney I was told 30 mgs a day morning noon and night so sorry I asked but I thought that's what these forums were for

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by roblox View Post
    6ft1
    25%
    18 months
    Congrats on the weight loss so far! Nice work, man!

Winny won't really burn fat.

And you could still get a lower BF naturally, then use a thermogenic (like clen ) once you've really hit a wall and are close to your goal.

What's your diet and cardio schedule like?

Maybe some tweaks there will get things going again for you....

D7M Thanks for the kind words its been tuff but the reason i went to clen was because i hit a plateau and i kinda slowed down on my loss my goal is to get down to around 240 the do a bulking cycle then cut back down. As far as my diet goes i built it myself and once again i only have the knowledge i get from guys like you and what i read my diet has been something like this
    meal1
    oatmeal

meal 2
    chicken breast and green beans

meal 3
    2 scoops protein in a drink 40gr protein

meal 4
    chicken breast and brocoli

meal 5
    chicken breast on a salad

it has worked for now but i am so sick of the same thing its driving me crazy i am actually seeing a nutionist this weeken and hes going to build me a meal plan that fits me a little better i hope as far as cardio i workout at least 3 times a week most the time 4 depending on my work schedule and i do 20 to 30 min of cardio everytime.Once again thanks for all your help.

freakinhuge is offline Senior Member
    clen works great for cutting weight, good luck.

Thread Information