beasy is offline New Member

Question Cycle Help - mixing test esters - Mods and Vets please help!

First off, I have been a follower of this board since 2002 when I ran my first cycle after plenty of research on these boards. I would like to say thank you to all the Mods and Vets who offer their expert opinions to help us all out. Couldn't do it (safely) without you guys. I don't ever post so I just created a new account, but believe me I always STFA (which is why I haven't had to post a question). And I am very sorry for the lengthy first post, just wanted to make sure I laid all the info out.

Anyways, I have ran several cycles since '02, usually test E and occasionally deca or EQ along with. I'm diligent about following the PCT guidelines here and taking proper time off between cycles.

Here's my dilemma. I started a cycle of sustanon 250mg, pinning twice per week for 500mg/week total. Since my first injection, every single injection site has become swollen rock hard and pain like I have never experienced from any gear. The pain is so great I can hardly function. A friend who is running the same gear had the same problem and apparently this stuff is just not cut properly. My friend changed his cycle immediately because the pain was unbearable. He swears to me that shooting .5 cc of sustanon was a night/day difference in the pain caused at injection site. So now he is running this cycle and is suggesting I switch and do the same now:

Sustanon (250mg) - 0.5cc/EOD (125mg/EOD)
    Test E (250mg) - 1cc 2x per week (500mg/week)

I know that mixing of all those test esters in normally not recommended and the "keep it simple" squad will tell me to eliminate one of the above. My buddy is suggesting that this is a better way to run the sustanon anyways because of the prop half life.

I'd like to know your thoughts on switching my cycle to the suggested. I'm only in week 2 of a planned 12 week cycle. I'd hate to put the sustanon aside because although it hurts like nothing I've ever experienced before, I can definitely feel it (probably the prop).

My stats as follows:
    26 years old
    6'0" 210lbs, 8-9% bodyfat

Please let me know if you require any more information.

I'd like to say thank you in advance to the community for always being a solid base of information and support. I appreciate any advice you guys can lend.

Respectfully,

B

beasy is offline New Member
    sorry if I'm bumping too soon but I need suggestions ASAP please.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Why not do something like this:

Test e 125mgs x2 ew
    Sus 125mgs x2 ew...

this way you would only need to inject twice a week by mixing the two...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Try cutting your sus with b12 or grapeseed oil, if it continues to be a problem then I would consider changing the test to test e like you have suggested

Thread Information