2shot2 is offline New Member

Another fail glute injection..

Tried the Z method, but ended up messing it up anyway and test spilled out again... I really want to stick on only injecting to quads since i am having no problems there so perhaps a noob question... Is there anything wrong with only injecting to both quads?

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    why not use delts

2shot2 is offline New Member
    Yeah that's my question... Is there a difference where i inject? Quads are easiest for me... Last time i tried delts i felt the test running down my bone or something of that nature and never tried again

NMacFar is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2shot2 View Post
    Yeah that's my question... Is there a difference where i inject? Quads are easiest for me... Last time i tried delts i felt the test running down my bone or something of that nature and never tried again
    Hahahahaha I feel that same feeling several times a week

I see no problem with sticking to only one group - Quads in your case. I have been doing delts and delts only eod for a few weeks now and I have no problem just using them.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    just relax this is like your 6 week, you should be able to handle this.
    when shooting glute, make sure you are relaxed and not tightening the glute muscle inject slowly and wait like 15-20 seconds and then withdraw the needle
    i dont know whats going on with the delt issue i have never felt that type of feeling (although it sounds cool) maybe nicked a nerve or something.
    check delt location carefully and try again.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Quote Originally Posted by 2shot2 View Post
    Depends on the frequency of your injections and what area of the Quad you are using.

stpete is offline Banned
    What are you using right now?

gonejeepin is offline Associate Member
    im also on my 6th wk of a cycle and have been rotating quads only, using test e so each quad is being hit every 7 days, havent had any problems so far.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Heres an idea from the new kid on the block, I love the z track on legs but have a lot of trouble holding the skin/fat layer steady during the whole procedure while self shooting glutes. What I did was to use a modified Z track technique where I would just go ahead and stick the pin straight in aspirate , inject slowly, then right as the needle is removed pull the skin/subcuneous to the side, massage lightly with other hand for a minute then allow skin/subq to snap back. I have heard that injections could leak for up to 10 minutes after injection but this was not my experience. Using up to 2 ml per shot I had no trouble with leakage and it was a world easier to hold the needle steady while injecting than trying a conventional Z trac.

Just my experience.

Thread Information