Thread: source success?

Ladell09 is offline New Member

source success?

I am NOT asking for a source!

I am in college and workout in a gym on campus. I have also joined this site to gain some insight into a safe and moderate steroid approach. In your opinion is it better to approach someone I see consistently in the gym and pray he's on steroids , or to wait and hope that eventually a senior member will give a source to a complete stranger. ( I can't believe that ever actually happens after seeing everyone's " don't ask for a source" tags). So what is the best way to successfully find a source?

Choppers is offline Associate Member
    if I was you, I'd read up on the basics of quality diet and training and put it into good use for 2 years first before asking this question. I know this is probably not the kind of answer that you need.

Firstly the fact that you are at Uni suggests that you are too young for Steroids too.

I ate a very low calorie diet for 2 years thinking it was healthy (and it was from a fat loss basis) but it was far from ideal for building muscle and I couldn't work it out.

Without a decent diet and training plan and being consistent, you wont make gains even if you do track down some steroids. This is why people drum it into you from day one on this site but sadly too many don't listen.

Good luck, read till your eyes bleed, ask questions, work hard, eat hard, rest hard and you will gain weight if all of the above are in check.

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    Can we get some stats buddy?

Weight
    Bf%
    Training experience
    Cycle Experience

do not approach a random guy in the gym about steroids

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    To ask for a source you will need to have 100 post in good standing after 45 days of activity ...plus a willing vet!
    ps: stay away from the gym rats who probably do not know near as much as what you will learn here! hang out here and learn. and study and approach what you want to do as a business plan. The guys in the gym do not have your best interest at heart more than likely. the guys here have been around the block and know their stuff...so WELCOME!
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 10-27-2010 at 08:55 AM.

TopDogUK is offline Junior Member
    do not approach a random guy in the gym about steroids x2

Also

The guys in the gym do not have your best interest at heart more than likely x2....

The best thing to do if you dont know anybody in person that you trust that is connected is do as SlimmerMe said, do the research, stay active and prove that you are ready for the juice then hopefully someone (a vet) will sort you out with a source or verify one if you have any in mind.

Choppers mentioned diet, Its not that you wont gain if you dont have a good diet its just that your not at your natural potential. So it would be a waste of time, and in not having the right diet shows you arent committed and dedicated to do what it takes....

Thread Information