Br0dy69 is offline New Member

Talking Entering the Darkside. Help Needed :)

What's up people. The names Brody, and I've finally decided to cross over to the Dark Side. (Just a little name I made up, don't take offense )

So I've basically researched all the simplified knowledge regarding different kinds of steroids , cycles, pcts but I want a specific regime that best fits me, so that's where you guys come in

I'm thinking about starting my first cycle based on Test.
    I would appheriate help with dosages, stacks.

Height: 6'0
    Weight: 170
    Goal: To become ripped and strong as hell

Thanks

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Too young in my opinion, but welcome to AR. Listen to the vets and you can't go wrong.

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    I agree with tigershark you are too young, i also think that you are some way off of your natural potential and should train naturally for a while longer. But stick around the board and boost your knowledge.

Br0dy69 is offline New Member
    Alright thanks guys. I've been told since day one wait until you're 21, and I'm ready. So.. haha

Johnyonemove is offline Associate Member
    You were told wrong theres plenty of articles on here that have the science behind why its benificial for you to wait till your a lil older. If you're thinking you've maxed out your potential naturally then go over to the diet section, post yours, read everyone elses and be honest with yourself and see if yours matches up. You are what you eat!

Thread Information