MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"

losing weight 7-9 weeks into 12 week cycle

Okay guys.. i am quite confused on what is going on with my cycle right now..
    I have done two cycles before, but it was over 7 years ago.. so this is my first cycle in 7 years..
    Here is my cycle:
    Week 1-5 100mg Anadrol ED
    Week 6-12 100mg Provirion ED
    Week 1-10 400mg Deca
    Week 1-12 600mg Test Enanthate
    Week 6-7 .5mg Adex EOD

Okay as i stated in a thread two weeks ago.. i went from 242.6lbs to 266lbs by the begining of week 6.. much was water bloat and the ABombs so after one week of Adex and no more Abombs.. i dropped down to 258lbs.. however i stopped the Adex over a week ago and i have since dropped in weight down to 254lbs..

I got my BF tested before cycle and at the end of week 8
    start 242.6lbs 22%BF LBM 189lbs FAT 53.6lbs
    Week8 258.2lbs 19%BF LBM 208.7lbs FAT 49.3lbs

so in 8 weeks i lost 4.3lbs of fat and gained 19lbs muscle/water

Sooo.. i am in the end of week 9, and i am dropping in weight.. i now weigh 254lbs. I do not understand as I am consuming over 4000 calories a day, with 4-5 meals and 2-3 protien shakes with over 400-500g of protein ED..

My cardio is:
    Rugby practice/games Tue/Thurs/Sat
    30min Bike in AM Mon/Wed/Fri
    Work out Mon/Tues/Wed/Fri

I have lost/gained no strength in the past two/three weeks..

Soooo... my question is this.. I am beginning to think that maybe my Deca is fake or that i have a cold.. i have had a slight cough and runny nose the past ten days.. so maybe that is melting fat?? Am i right to assume that the Deca should be in full force now and should be making me gain a steady 1-2lbs a week now??? If the Deca is real and not having this effect is it possible that i have a fever and that i am simply melting fat and just maintaining muscle the same way that Clen would melt fat by raising your temp??

i'm just at a lost for words on what is going on.. after week 6-7 i was really excited expecting to get and keep a good 20lbs out of this cycle.. but now i am sitting barely 10lbs heavier (although be it a lower BF) and losing weight when i should be gaining it..

any thoughts on this is greatly appreciated..

Choppers is offline Associate Member
    maybe its your body just cleaning out the water it took on originally from the Drol?

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    maybe the proviron is occuping some of your receptor sites and not allowing conversion of testosterone , maybe drop the proviron and let the test help your labido out

kelevra is offline Member
    To many variables for me to make too much of a comment. I’m only 5 weeks in to Decca Test C @ 400mg weekly each. Used 4 weeks of dbol @ 30mg daily. Popped from 264 to 282 a bit too rapidly as I was consuming about 5000 cals a day. Adjusted diet to about 3800, stopped dbol a few days back, and had about 40 hours of food poisoning symptoms and have now steadied at about 275. Strength is still up even after the ruff two days on the toilet.
    The variables I mention are the training sced, practice sced, and game sced. Surely at some point there becomes the idea of over working due to the physical nature of all the activities that you are involved in. My first idea would be to add a few calories to your diet. I’m at 3800 only a few below you at similar weights. However I only lift and cardio. NO SPORTS. Maybe add a few calories in the form of some clean carbs. You show between 400-500 protein grams for the day. That should be plenty.
    I know for me. If I’m not growing, it is in my chow

Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    maybe the proviron is occuping some of your receptor sites and not allowing conversion of testosterone, maybe drop the proviron and let the test help your labido out
    Everything that i read is that Proviron helps the effectiveness of the Test and acts as a mild AI.. perhaps i will cut the dosage in half and see where that goes..

Quote Originally Posted by kelevra View Post
    To many variables for me to make too much of a comment. I’m only 5 weeks in to Decca Test C @ 400mg weekly each. Used 4 weeks of dbol @ 30mg daily. Popped from 264 to 282 a bit too rapidly as I was consuming about 5000 cals a day. Adjusted diet to about 3800, stopped dbol a few days back, and had about 40 hours of food poisoning symptoms and have now steadied at about 275. Strength is still up even after the ruff two days on the toilet.
    The variables I mention are the training sced, practice sced, and game sced. Surely at some point there becomes the idea of over working due to the physical nature of all the activities that you are involved in. My first idea would be to add a few calories to your diet. I’m at 3800 only a few below you at similar weights. However I only lift and cardio. NO SPORTS. Maybe add a few calories in the form of some clean carbs. You show between 400-500 protein grams for the day. That should be plenty.
    I know for me. If I’m not growing, it is in my chow
    im defnitley getting enough protien but perhaps not enough carbs.. I didn't really think of how much activity is going on in training.. so i will add an extra 100-125g of complex carbs on my Rugby days and see if that helps..

thanks for the advice

sfour_tay is offline Member
    why adex for only a week???

because the water retention was ridiculous.. couldn't lace my shoes.. ran it for a week and a half.. and then figured that i probably wouldn't need it since the Abombs had worn off

yea but the test could be causing bloat to.

i think you should do the adex .5mg eod

also your bf is pretty high to be cycling and could be adding the the estrogen sides(bloat)

whats your diet like ??? and its possible that you gained alot of water weight and then the high dose of adex took care of that and caused the drop in weight.

the reason people say gains from abombs dont last is cuz alot of it is water making it seem like you lost all your "gains"

thats why you hear people say primo and tren and good quality lean gains. cuz there is much less water retention and the size difference you see is muscle not water.

are you taking anything for prolactin ??

i quit the Adex because i was only taking it when the water bloat was a problem.. i stopped taking it as the Provirion has AI properties that seem to be doing enough for me now.. there is no more water bloat.. i just don't get why i am still gonig down in size when i should be gaining weight the most at this point in my cycle..

whats your diet look like??

just trying to brain storm here.

Meal one: either 250g Pork Chops, 200g beans OR 200g Steak w/ 3 large eggs
    Work Out
    PWO Shake - 2 scoops whey
    Meal Two - Burrito - 150g steak, 100g rice, 100g beans
    Meal Three - 200g Ahi Tuna & rice or large bowl (2 cups) of chilli
    Meal Four - 250g Steak w/ 2-3cups Mixed Veggies
    Snack - 100g nuts (cashews/peanuts/almonds)
    Before Bed - 2 scoops of Casein

sometimes i have a fifth meal, and sometimes i have another protein shake, and sometimes i have both
    I drink 2 liters of skim milk through out the day as well..

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    so in 8 weeks i lost 4.3lbs of fat and gained 19lbs muscle/water

I dont really see the issue? but i dont think that much gear was needed to get your results, as it was your 1st cycle in 7 years a bigger cycle would have been fine

Thread Information