Thread: first SD cycle

juanfelipe is offline New Member

first SD cycle

Ive been working out for 6 years now. I feel like the past two years have been a waste and I havent gotten much stronger or bigger. My buddy just started taking a PH called SuperDrol from Underground Labs. and his results have been crazy but he doesnt know much about the PCT other than what the store told him to take.

So the point is that i want to take SD but i want it to be perfect. Right now i take protein in the morning, Jack3d before my workout, protein creatine and glutamine after my workout, and casein protein at night and zma before i go to bed. I have read that i should not take jack3d and zma during my cycle because it would just be a wait of money and the jack3d could affect my blood pressure.

Im planning on starting my cycle November 22nd so i have enough time to preload if i need to.

These are the supplements i have now for my cycle:
    -Omega 3-6-9
    -Protein
    -Creatine
    -Glutamine
    -Animal Pack multivitamin
    -Liver support called liver clear
    (Milk Thistle (80% Silymarin)(Silybum Marianum) 300mg
    B-acetyl-L-cystein(NAC) 100mg
    Alpha Lipoic Acid 50mg
    Tumeric Root Extract (Standardized To Contain 95%
    Curcuminoids)(Curcuma Longa) 100mg
    Phosphatidylcholine(Choline) 100mg)
    -Superdrol
    -NOW Hawthorn Berry

Now i'm just looking for my PCT stuff but money is limited. I have heard that you can take just Nolva 40/30/20/10 but i have no idea where to get it. Im looking to take DHEA, Fenugreek, and keep taking the liver support.

Any suggestions for my pre-cycle and a PCT?
    thanks

higgy is offline Associate Member
    Well before anyone gives advice, what are your stats?
    Age?
    Weight?
    Height?
    Etc......

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Welcome...need stats for advice...thanks!

bdzemske is offline Associate Member
    you dont need that creatine or glutamine while on cycle, save them for PCT

PCT for my cycles is Clomid 100/50/25 with and OTC AI with nolvadex on hand just incase of a gyno flair up.

what is your cycle going to look like? 10/20/30?

but to be honest you might want to go with something a little less harsh for you first cycle IMO

mlb29 is offline New Member
    i agree lets see some stats. and if your stats check out fine and this is ur first cycle then i would go for something like hdrol or pmag or epidrol

juanfelipe is offline New Member
    24 years old
    6'2

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by bdzemske View Post
    you dont need that creatine or glutamine while on cycle, save them for PCT

PCT for my cycles is Clomid 100/50/25 with and OTC AI with nolvadex on hand just incase of a gyno flair up.

what is your cycle going to look like? 10/20/30?

but to be honest you might want to go with something a little less harsh for you first cycle IMO
    One of the dumbest things parroted by the OTC steroid users. All AAS increase phosphate storage (especially orals, and Anavar to the greatest extent), so you're cheating yourself by not using creatine and taking full advantage of the synergistic size and strength increase that can be had. I was using Tbol to kickstart my current cycle and felt like something was lacking. Well, I realized that I had run out of creatine for over a month... I picked some up ASAP and started loading at 10g a day and shot up in mass and strength from day 1 (much better than creatine off-cycle, which I don't notice that much). It made the Tbol kicker far more beneficial.

Thread Information