sixey is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up my experiences thus far (1st inject cycle ever)

day 9 of my first cycle (50-60mg test prop ed). so far everything is going great, starting to feel it!

-gym performance is DEF improved (for example, on that last rep where you would usually stall out and drop the weights, now i have like a continuous furnace of power that keeps pumping and i just grind out more reps, loving it!)
    -been getting crazy pumps, idk if its test related

-the "alpha feeling". idk if its actually the test or a placebo effect of some type, but the last few days i have been feeling more confident, driven/aggressive, and just an overall better feeling

-sex drive is cranked up. i'll see a bish on campus and feel my HR/BP start to get pumping and i forget what i was doing and just think about slamming the hell out of her haha.

-forehead has become slightly oily, i am running 12.5mg of aromasin eod and my 50mg of proviron daily, is the oily skin a sign of test/estro imbalance or is it just a package deal with high test levels? if it becomes worse and starts manifesting into acne, i will start my low dose accutane which i have on hand. but i am hoping between tanning and hygiene i can keep it under control.

-injections have been going great, drawing with a 1.5" 18ga and injecting with a 1" 25ga (i am 11% bf so 1" is fine for me). last week i figured i would try drawing AND injecting with a 1" 25ga...needless to say i will never be doing that again, lesson learned haha.

***question: my delt and quad injects are cake, first time for each there was some pretty gnarly residual soreness for a few days but having pinned both sites for the second time the next day soreness is way less and totally manageable. however glute injections are a nightmare, very difficult to pin/aspirate /inject the right area on the glute while being twisted around looking in a mirror. also the soreness i got in my glutes was EXTREME, had trouble sitting down for a few days, hated it. would it be a problem if i rotated between 2 different sites on each quad and my delts and do away with glutes? it would work awesome for me, but just wanted to make sure i wasnt overlooking something...***

anyways, if you actually read my small novel, much thanks! haha. and i am super stoked for the rest of this cycle

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    As long as you are going atleast a week between injecting the same spot you should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    As long as you are going atleast a week between injecting the same spot you should be fine.
    okay thanks man!

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    I hit six injection sites on that cycle when I did it ED. So every 6th day I hit the same spot again

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMaleDawg View Post
    I hit six injection sites on that cycle when I did it ED. So every 6th day I hit the same spot again
    yeah originally i had quads x2, glutes x2, and delts x2...now the plan is two seperate quad spots x2 and delts x2. icy hot and deep stretching (sh*ts painful at first haha) have been helping me alot with the soreness. would anti-inflamatories have a significant effect as well?

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't know if you are already doing this but for me it was very beneficial to work the muscle where I injected lightly within 5 minutes of injection, like if it was the glute or quad ride a bike or do other cardio type activity for 15 minutes. I don't know if this is because working the muscle speeds the absorption all I know is it seemed to help a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    I don't know if you are already doing this but for me it was very beneficial to work the muscle where I injected lightly within 5 minutes of injection, like if it was the glute or quad ride a bike or do other cardio type activity for 15 minutes. I don't know if this is because working the muscle speeds the absorption all I know is it seemed to help a lot.
    haha im allready doing this actually (another poster reccomended it). even when doing everythingg right, the glutes were still terrible. so just switching to new spot on the quads, perfecto!

Thread Information