mrey86 is offline New Member

Need answer to common sense question - Cycle cut short, 3 weeks since last shot

Ok so i went on vacation for 2 weeks and had only been on test about 5 weeks at that point... during the 2 week vacation i wasn't on any test and planned cutting the cycle early and getting on PCT when i got home.

So i get home and turns out while i was away i caught a staph infection, luckily i caught it early and i'm about healed.

Well in the time i've been away and the infection i've put on 5 lbs of fat i'd rather not have and lost what looks like 5 lbs of muscle.

The whole point in my test cycle was for it to run up until new year as a cutting cycle while retaining some mass.

My question is;

Have i wait too long (3 weeks) since my last shot and should i start PCT and come off completely.

Or should i resume the cycle for another 4 weeks before i go away again on another vacation.

My only concern is my natty test is probably starting to come back at this point even without the PCT and i'm thinking if i resume the cycle i could be screwing around with recovery for when i come off again

Thanks

boxin23 is offline Member
    I would run a post and I would not cycle again if I were you. It does not sound like you have your priorities straight. Now you have just wasted your money, time and body on gear that did nothing for you.......

Making a bad name for AAS in my opinion....

Also you really screwed up this cycle and want to start another but aren't sure if you can complete it....DONT CYCLE!

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Start your pct. Especially if you know you're going t miss shots again in 4 weeks. Save the test for when you have the dedication, knowledge, and time to run it properly.

Quote Originally Posted by boxin23 View Post
    I would run a post and I would not cycle again if I were you. It does not sound like you have your priorities straight. Now you have just wasted your money, time and body on gear that did nothing for you.......

Making a bad name for AAS in my opinion....

Also you really screwed up this cycle and want to start another but aren't sure if you can complete it....DONT CYCLE!
    I wouldnt call it a waste i had good results while on, retaining a lot of muscle on a 235lb frame and getting down to 10% bf. i've got plenty experience cycling i just haven't had a cycle cut in half like this... not sure how i'm giving "AAS a bad name" but IMO you being an ass gives lifters a bad name by acting a tough guy online.

Thanks anyway

Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    Start your pct. Especially if you know you're going t miss shots again in 4 weeks. Save the test for when you have the dedication, knowledge, and time to run it properly.
    yeh maybe i should start PCT but i was thinking maybe another 4 weeks of cycling then finish the cycle there

What exactly are you running? Have you even lifted in the last 3 weeks?

boxin23 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mrey86 View Post
    I wouldnt call it a waste i had good results while on, retaining a lot of muscle on a 235lb frame and getting down to 10% bf. i've got plenty experience cycling i just haven't had a cycle cut in half like this... not sure how i'm giving "AAS a bad name" but IMO you being an ass gives lifters a bad name by acting a tough guy online.

Thanks anyway
    I was not trying to offend you and was not trying to be an ass. So since you are coming after me then all I have to say is if you are so experienced and have PLENTY of cycles under your belt then why are you asking such a basic question about PCT....

Again if i am misreading your post.....sorry.....It just seems kinda muddy.

Good Luck

What exactly are you running? Have you even lifted in the last 3 weeks?
    it's a test only cycle.. very low dose 250mg for cutting. no i havent lifted in the 3 weeks. I was abruptly and reluctantly dragged out to a business trip/vacation and then i got ill for a week.

What kind of test? I know you wanna gain your loss back quickly but you would be better off to start your pct. Get back to training and then use the test when you can be fully dedicated to diet and training.

What kind of test? I know you wanna gain your loss back quickly but you would be better off to start your pct. Get back to training and then use the test when you can be fully dedicated to diet and training.

you're probably right, cheers. It was enanthate so longer esther

Quote Originally Posted by mrey86 View Post
    you're probably right, cheers. It was enanthate so longer esther
    Yeah definately hold off then. With it being test e it will just be kicking in by the time you stop running it.

Take the next four weeks and really do some reading and researching here. Nothing wrong with holding off in order to get the most out of what you got.

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    Yeah definately hold off then. With it being test e it will just be kicking in by the time you stop running it.

Take the next four weeks and really do some reading and researching here. Nothing wrong with holding off in order to get the most out of what you got.
    couldnt agree more

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Start PCT immediately and run it for a month. I'd just do Nolva 20/20/20/20. Worry about cycling again when you don't have weird vacations popping up randomly.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    test e properties just start to kick in dureing weeks 4 if your lucky but mostley weeks 5 or 6 its gets going....wow you are a quick responder to test

Thread Information