Thread: Masteron

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."

Masteron

Need a little help here.
    My girlfriend started a Masteron cycle at a low dose of 50ml a week. She is in her second week now and last night she was sweating and the shakes. She is fine today so maybe a stomache bug. The other thing is she is later on her period by almost 2 weeks. Can Masteron stop her from getting her period? If she has not started by Friday we will do a pregnancy test but she wants to wait til then.
    I was hoping at such a low dose she would not experience any sides. Any input would be helpful.

CMB
    CMB is offline Senior Member
    Why of all the drugs out there would you have her run a Dht derivative? I would have picked anavar or winstrol before masteron .

No it will not stop her peroid (from what I know at least). Either she is pregnant or late.

Just wait, my girlfriend was late for 1 month lol.

rebekka59 is offline Female Member
    Masteron was MADE for women. Also, when I ran 50ml of test enth weekly, I missed my period first cycle, and haven't seen it since. (about 4 months now)

CMB
    Quote Originally Posted by rebekka59 View Post
    Masteron was MADE for women. Also, when I ran 50ml of test enth weekly, I missed my period first cycle, and haven't seen it since. (about 4 months now)
    It was made for breast cancer, its purpose is not for anabolic use.

rebekka59 is offline Female Member
    So why are men taking it again? I just meant it wont hurt her in small doses...

When she was doing her research she picked masteron because of the muscle hardening abilities. Everything she reas said masteron was a good cycle for women. Thanks for the input, I appreciate it.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    MASTERON ???
    Sure, its a good alternative to DYING of breast cancer, but it is the last thing I would recommend for a woman (after Tren ).
    If she wants hardening, go for 3-8mg of oral Winstrol . Great hardening and strength, and far less androgenic than masteron (which is only removed from straight DHT by a methyl group at the 3-position, which mostly serves to prevent it from being rapidly deactivated in skeletal muscle).

Quote Originally Posted by rebekka59 View Post
    So why are men taking it again? I just meant it wont hurt her in small doses...
    Because it is highly androgenic and increases male traits, while lowering estrogen...

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CMB View Post
    It was made for breast cancer, its purpose is not for anabolic use.
    sooo it is safe to say that it was made for women since guys dont get breast cancer....

Quote Originally Posted by Sicko View Post
    sooo it is safe to say that it was made for women since guys dont get breast cancer....
    Actually, fat guys with gyno can develop breast cancer...

So should she stop this cycle? I re read what she did about masteron and it does say its good for women to use as a 1st time cycle at a low dose.

tjax03 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Actually, fat guys with gyno can develop breast cancer...
    Actually, any man can develop breast cancer as all men have a small amount of breast tissue.

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    QUOTE=Bonaparte;5412557]Actually, fat guys with gyno can develop breast cancer...[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by tjax03 View Post
    Actually, any man can develop breast cancer as all men have a small amount of breast tissue.
    I stand corrected, my ignorance showed its face trying to be funny..

Stephen73ta is offline Associate Member
    Masteron is awesome. Made me hard as steel.

CMB
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark View Post
    So should she stop this cycle? I re read what she did about masteron and it does say its good for women to use as a 1st time cycle at a low dose.
    Yes tell her to pick up some winny or var, I would NEVER use any dht derivative if I was a women, especially masteron . For god sake, she could loose her boobs!

Quote Originally Posted by tjax03 View Post
    Maybe, but I can't see someone who is lean and has nothing remotely similar to breasts getting breast cancer...

Quote Originally Posted by CMB View Post
    Yes tell her to pick up some winny or var, I would NEVER use any dht derivative if I was a women, especially masteron . For god sake, she could loose her boobs!
    Uhhhh...Winny and Var are also DHT derivatives, lol.
    However, they've been modified to have very little androgenic activity and AR binding affinity (though Winny is still decently androgenic in vivo).

Thread Information