tricitytruck is offline Junior Member

Combining a few goodies question!

I do read a ton but rarely post(sorry). I am 6'1 215 (usually between 200-225), I have done plenty of cycles with that being said here is what I am contemplating.
    I usually do a test(cyp or sus), add anadrol . This usually blows me up pretty quickly of course alot of water weight. I have done T3 in the pass which is a awesome drug for the midsection, so my thinking is if I add that to the mix it might control some of the weight gain. I also will add some Arimidex . I also have plenty of HCG and nolva. What about adding Clen to the mix.

My goal is to be a leaner 220 without sacrificing my strength. When I eat good I can go to low 200's but I hate to do it. I like to eat and drink my sweet tea.lol

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Age?

Body fat?

You don't need to add a bunch of drugs to cut. You need to eat cleaner and do cardio. That simple.

A simple test cycle to keep you anabolic and maybe a thermogenic is all you really need.

Sorry 39, bf between
    10% at 200 & 12-13% at 220-225

I just just love the anadrol for strength properties just not the extra pounds it gives. I do compete in weight driven strength activities.

j.daddy is offline Junior Member
    I love anadrol . There really is nothing like it. The only problem is it reaks havok on your liver, still it does do some great things. I don't know if I would do anadrol on a cutting cycle.

MrO_55 is offline Junior Member
    yea man i wouldnt run anadrol on a cut, wayyyy to much water even with an AI

why not run a cutting cycle?

prop/tren /winni works really well but like the others said getting lean all depends on your diet. without the work in the kitchen the work in the gym wont show

Sorry guys maybe I wasn't too clear. I am not worried about cutting weight I am more interested in staying the same weight. I was hoping the T3 or clen might offset the weight gain from Anadrol + Test. That was my thinking, I wanted Anadrol for the strength properties but didn't want to gain 15-20lbs. Thanks for all the info guys.

MrO_55 is offline Junior Member
    hmmmm, staying at a consistent weight on cycle would also have to do with your diet.

post it up man and let us take a look at it

Thread Information