wishmonster is offline New Member

thinkning about taking steroids?? nedd help/opinons

im new to this forum but have been reading about steroid for a while now and am considering taking them... im almost 21 and use to be 180 and bench close to 400, squat 425 for rep with a special squat bar and dead-lift 315 10 times, but that's all gone now and ive been around 170 for the past 8 months and am having a hard time gaining all my strength and size back. my workout are great and my diet so ok but could be a little better. my question is do you think i should take steroids or just wait till im a little older and stay natural for now, a lot of people said i shouldn't and it would be something i would regret later on in life but im seriously considering taking them now. thanks for you help (also what steroid would your recommend and what dosage)

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    strenth and weight just dont go away, the must be a serious issue with your diet
    head over to the diet forums and post a sample of your diet for critique.
    the fact that you are 21 also means that your endocrine system hasn't fully matured and takeing aas now would increase the chance of a lifetime of problems, erectile dysfuntion to name one. i would also going to see your doctor for a complete physical
    Last edited by MBMETC; 10-29-2010 at 02:11 PM.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think you will find the everyone here will tell you to wait. Check out the diet section of this website, it is a fantastic resource and if you incorporate what you learn there you will probably see greater increases without steroids than you would taking steroids on your current diet.

Not to mention changes to diet will not screw up your HPTA causing testicular atrophy and erectile dysfunction....

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    MBMETC,

You fast typing pencil armed geek!

PS good idea on seeing the doc and making sure something physiological is not wrong.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    get your diet in check.. wait two years.. then juice

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    MBMETC,

You fast typing pencil armed geek!

PS good idea on seeing the doc and making sure something physiological is not wrong.
    lol... why is everyone hatein on my guns
    Last edited by MBMETC; 10-29-2010 at 02:38 PM.

Farbeyondriven is offline Junior Member
    please wait. many would love to be your age again for another natural shot. the more you put on now the bigger you will be when the time is right.

shiz1231 is offline Junior Member
    sounds like your e-statting a little bit there buddy, if not someone as young and strong as you shouldnt need gear yet

wishmonster is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shiz1231 View Post
    sounds like your e-statting a little bit there buddy, if not someone as young and strong as you shouldnt need gear yet
    you dont need to believe me if you dont want to, but i got no reason to lie to you or anyone, ive done almost all of my maxes in front of my friends at gyms.

anyways, thanks for you help everyone. i guess il just wait and focus more on my diet for now and think about steroids in a couple years

Thread Information