2timer is offline Senior Member

I am confused abput clen?

I had been on eca and clen cycle 2 weeks on 2 weeks off format. I lost significant amount of weight on eca but nothing on clen weeks. I gaved up on clen and I am now only on eca and I am down 25 lbs since I started. my question why didn't my clen work. I took about 4ml(100mcg) a day and yes I get jitters and side effects but no weight loss. I want to try it again. What am I doing wrong? any supplement I need to enhance it. I am confused. Thanks.

fukngruvn is offline Associate Member
    were you doing 2 weeks of ECA followed by 2 weeks of clen ?

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by fukngruvn View Post
    were you doing 2 weeks of ECA followed by 2 weeks of clen?
    ^^ X2 This???

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertuzzi View Post
    ^^ X2 This???
    lets say he was. im interested in what you are going to say

aPlinker is offline Junior Member
    X3 want to knoww as I'm doing a clen cycle soon

sixoner is offline Member
    clenbuteral selectively targets the beta-2 adrenergic receptors. it downgrades the beta-2's through continuous use and loses its effectiveness as the beta-2 receptors become desensitized usually around 14 days. the 2 week on/off protocol allows time for your beta-2 receptors to recover and then you can resume using clen effectively or you can supplement an antihistamine such as ketotifen to upgrade your beta-2 receptors and use clen continuously for periods longer than 2 weeks at a time without interuption

eca contains ephedra.. ephedra downgrades the beta-2 adrenergic receptors not selectively as it stimulates other receptors as well but it downgrades the beta-2's regardless so if you were following the 2 week on/off protocol for clen and were to take ephedra (eca stack) during your 2 weeks off you are not allowing your beta-2 receptors time to recover so when you jump back on clenbuteral it will not be effective it would be the same as if you just kept taking clen past 2weeks without supplementing something to re-sensitize the beta-2 receptors
    Last edited by sixoner; 01-19-2011 at 12:21 AM.

2timer is offline Senior Member
    sorry 2 weeks on clen and 2 weeks on eca. Thanks.

cant use both bud the clen will lose its effectiveness

my first experience with clen my body temp started dropping around day 12 and I started supplementing keto @ 1mg every night on day 13 and through out body temp didnt spike back up but came up gradually as i increased the dose of keto to 2mg every night.. the keto does not have a drowsy effect on me but then again i never had a problem sleeping on clen I dose my clen @ 120mcg ed and take it all at once between 1-2pm

my protocol now when I take clen is 120mcg ed and I supplement keto @ 2mg every night from day 1 and through out, it doesn't make me drowsy and keeps the clen working effectively. i also have never experienced cramps while on clen but i also take 1000mg of taurine ed regardless if I'm on clen or not

aPlinker is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sixoner View Post
    clenbuteral selectively targets the beta-2 androgenic receptors. it downgrades the beta-2's through continuous use and loses its effectiveness as the beta-2 receptors become desensitized usually around 14 days. the 2 week on/off protocol allows time for your beta-2 receptors to recover and then you can resume using clen effectively or you can supplement an antihistamine such as ketotifen or benadryl to upgrade your beta-2 receptors and use clen continuously for periods longer than 2 weeks at a time without interuption

eca contains ephedra.. ephedra downgrades the beta-2 androgenic receptors not selectively as it stimulates other receptors as well but it downgrades the beta-2's regardless so if you were following the 2 week on/off protocol for clen and were to take ephedra (eca stack) during your 2 weeks off you are not allowing your beta-2 receptors time to recover so when you jump back on clenbuteral it will not be effective it would be the same as if you just kept taking clen past 2weeks without supplementing something to re-sensitize the beta-2 receptors
    And there it is

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    vwoola

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sixoner View Post
    clenbuteral selectively targets the beta-2 androgenic receptors. it downgrades the beta-2's through continuous use and loses its effectiveness as the beta-2 receptors become desensitized usually around 14 days. the 2 week on/off protocol allows time for your beta-2 receptors to recover and then you can resume using clen effectively or you can supplement an antihistamine such as ketotifen or benadryl to upgrade your beta-2 receptors and use clen continuously for periods longer than 2 weeks at a time without interuption

eca contains ephedra.. ephedra downgrades the beta-2 androgenic receptors not selectively as it stimulates other receptors as well but it downgrades the beta-2's regardless so if you were following the 2 week on/off protocol for clen and were to take ephedra (eca stack) during your 2 weeks off you are not allowing your beta-2 receptors time to recover so when you jump back on clenbuteral it will not be effective it would be the same as if you just kept taking clen past 2weeks without supplementing something to re-sensitize the beta-2 receptors
    x2...this is your problem right here...your not giving your receptors time to refresh by constantly bombarding it with compounds that work in similar ways i.e. the beta 2 receptor...pick one or the other and try 2 weeks on 2 weeks off or use the keto protocol...

Thread Information