seany86 is offline New Member

Question First cycle help!!!

hey all i'm 25 years old and been lifting for 8 years aswell as playing alot of sports..

i've decided i want to try my first cycle. i have access to the following. clen ,dbol ,sus,winny,test...

my current wieght is 85kg (187pounds) & 190cm tall

my goal is to build lean body mass & especially in the ab region..i like a cut look.

i eat very well 5-6 meails a day
    290grams protein
    290grams carbs
    80grams fat

food i eat: chicken, turkey, kanagroo, fish, oats, brown rice, wholemeal bread, green vegis, egg whites ,low fat milk, low yogurt.

i also have a good workout program planned.

so you have some info about me now what would u reccomend i use based on what i have available?
    i'll also add some current pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First cycle help!!!-dsc_0808.jpg   First cycle help!!!-dsc_0810.jpg  

The Medicine Man is offline New Member
    I am also on my first cycle and have made some bad choices. I have been reading about all the different cycles according to the desired affect. I liked all the information available. Enjoy reading and see if you can figure it out. Test is your corner stone and will add great support during any building process. I have made 2 mistakes out of 3. Drol and deca , so you prolly don wanna try that. Although I can't complain about my size. Hoping to keep is all.

Yeah i was thinkng 12 weeks of test aswell as dbol for the first 4 weeks to kick start. Anyone else have any suggestions?

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seany86 View Post
    Yeah i was thinkng 12 weeks of test aswell as dbol for the first 4 weeks to kick start. Anyone else have any suggestions?
    That is considered a proper 1st cycle. but judging by your pics buddy you can grow alot more naturally.

AAS should only be used when you have reached your natural potential.

Diet and training are your best friends right now. head over to our diet section and post ur current diet and we can help you in that area. as for steroids you are a lil while off

Keep at it bud

rightio

GrEgZter is offline Junior Member
    Should you choose the AAS route! I would just do some Test E and see how things work out for you. Dont jump in to mixing compounds in your first cycle.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    im going to do test e at 300 mg per week also was going to throw in some eq at 300 mg a week but every one says test only 1rst cycle

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seany86 View Post
    more than enough for a first go
    but big ron has a point

cheers fellas. a few of the boys are doing first cycles atm, there on sus 250 and getting good results so thinking of doing that. i must also add i did a 6 month course of HGH at the end of last year with some good size and strengh gains. but lost most of it as i tore my ac ligiments in my shoulder first game of rugby for the season.. (should had taken my joint formula)
    i added some shitty pics when i was on the HGH about 4months in, not the best pics but u can tell a difference from where i am atm..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First cycle help!!!-sdc.jpg   First cycle help!!!-parklife1.jpg   First cycle help!!!-untitled.png  

ROXXXTAR is offline Junior Member
    First cycle should always be straight test E/C 500 mg/week you will see signifigant gains and guage how you respond to aas and also if you want to up dosage the next time around

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Have you considered food? You are almost 6' 3" and 187 lbs, you look closer to 175 and skinny. You dont need any juice yet. You are lean and skinny. You need to continue working out and learning how to eat to gain weight. With your current diet you will drop most of the weight if not all after your cycle. You really need to pack on some size before running a cycle.

BIG NICE is offline Associate Member
    I agree. I am 6'3", 220, with around 15" bf and I am waiting to inject until my diet is totally in check and I really feel that I've maxed out my natural ability. I've only ever done oral ph's, but I thought you looked a little too thin to be injecting. A simple lean bulk should get you up to 200 or so with little effort.

Thread Information