GrEgZter is offline Junior Member

Cool Breaking the ice with your Doc!

I would want to have my doc prescribe some test to me. How would you break the ice. I tried to hint to her the first time i meat her but she is kinda old and has a son my age so she didnt really understood what i was telling her, lol, so i dropped the subject. I am not gonna give up until she does,

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Get a new doc. If she isn't one of the few docs who are into TRT, you have a snowball's chance in hell.
    Also, how old are you and what are your total test levels?

Yea that crossed my mind, but i think i could make her do it. I am not sure what TRT means. I am 25 and havent had them checked yet, im currently running my pct and am going to to blood work 6 weeks after the pct is over.

Quote Originally Posted by GrEgZter View Post
    Yea that crossed my mind, but i think i could make her do it. I am not sure what TRT means. I am 25 and havent had them checked yet, im currently running my pct and am going to to blood work 6 weeks after the pct is over.
    Is this a joke?
    You're 25, you have no idea what TRT is, and you think you can "make" your doctor give you AAS? Good luck with that...

shennen is offline Associate Member
    I laughed.......chuckled, whatever

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    Goodluck Goku, chances are pretty low unless u have really low levels. Where are u anyway?

shiz1231 is offline Junior Member
    why do you want trt? for shiits and giggles (as what it seems) or for what its purposed for. shes not gonna feed you large amounts of test at your request, trt is a lifelong thing for people who suffer low testosterone

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    try..hey doc i really think you should give me testosterone shots because trying to find it on the outside is a real pain in the ass, and i have have a script i can carry it everywhere i go.
    that might just work.

English is my third language and I dont know the terminology nor abbreviation you guys are using.

I had no need to go and test my test levels just yet, my sex drive and development was never a problem.

Dr.Roidz is offline Banned - peachass!
    what country are you in?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    You may want to try another doctor. Some doctors are clueless on this subject.

Addictive is offline Associate Member
    I think he's actually wanting AAS, not a TRT(Testosterone Replacement Therapy)

Yes, this may be the case with my doc, I am in US. I dont think I would have any need for my doc to prescribe anything but test, she wouldnt go to extremes. Over all it would mean a lot to have her on board.

bro, google an anti-aging doc in your area, that's man code for what your looking for...

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by axemurderer187 View Post
    bro, google an anti-aging doc in your area, that's man code for what your looking for...
    X 2, dont try with a regular GP they know little on the subject

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    X 2, dont try with a regular GP they know little on the subject

He's only 25. There is no chance of this working.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Agreed ^^^^

Dude you are 25 no way you will qualify for TRT unless you have some very specific medical problems, prescribing Testosterone for usage other than medically indicated TRT or a couple of other medical conditions is kinda frowned upon by the AMA American Medical Association and most doctors do not want to make them unhappy.

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    hey if you get her to write you a prescription do all of us a solid and let us know what you said, I for one would love to no the trick..

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Unless you're willing to put your balls in a vice, or you have a medical condition, you have absolutely no chance of being prescibed TRT.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Forget it. You are NOT going to get your doctor to prescribe you Testosterone any more than they will give you Oxycoten without a medical reason for you to need it. You might as well ask them for a prescription of medical marijuana just so you can get high when you want and some Morphine.
    Is that clear enough for you. If you ask your doctor for Testosterone shots and you dont have a need for it she will loose her license, go to jail, pay a big fine. Do you think she will go for that? LOL

The anti aging idea wont work either for the same reason until you are over 40. Forget it.

You should change the title from Breaking the ice to Breaking the law.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 11-01-2010 at 03:01 AM.

(TLF) CHAMPION54 is offline Associate Member
    On the topic Soory to hijack for a sec but i didnt wanna start a new thread!
    Im 21 and just got off a cycle of Sust, BNE, and NPP.
    I know im young and made a horrible mistake, but its been 3 months since I been off and its hard to maintain a good hard erection.
    Hoorible thing for a man my age to go threw, and I didnt run PCT cause i had to stop from injury and didnt have cash for any pct.
    Question is can I still be shut down and is it too late to run a PCT? Please help

Never to late to run a PCT
    Always have ALL your cycle and ALL your pct on hand before you start a cycle.

It's ALWAYS a good choice to start your own thread. No one like to have it hi jacked and you will get more responses.

ROXXXTAR is offline Junior Member
    Wow really...If you want to take AAS without a legitimate reason then you should man up and break the law yourself to obtain it...Dont expect a request for someone else to break the law to be your answer to obtaining it...Why dont you just walk in and ask her to write on a napkin that it is ok for you to score some smack kiddo

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    Agreed ^^^^

Dude you are 25 no way you will qualify for TRT unless you have some very specific medical problems, prescribing Testosterone for usage other than medically indicated TRT or a couple of other medical conditions is kinda frowned upon by the AMA American Medical Association and most doctors do not want to make them unhappy.
    Agreed. Why exactly do you feel the need for testosterone ? your intentions seem a little murky

Quote Originally Posted by (TLF) CHAMPION54 View Post
    On the topic Soory to hijack for a sec but i didnt wanna start a new thread!
    Im 21 and just got off a cycle of Sust, BNE, and NPP.
    I know im young and made a horrible mistake, but its been 3 months since I been off and its hard to maintain a good hard erection.
    Hoorible thing for a man my age to go threw, and I didnt run PCT cause i had to stop from injury and didnt have cash for any pct.
    Question is can I still be shut down and is it too late to run a PCT? Please help
    only 21 and have a bad case of limp dick, just like an old dude would have? Now if you aren't the poster child for the bad sh1t that can happen when taking AAS too young?

I don't mean to make fun, but maaaaan that is some fukked up shit! When I was your age, I had to get pants with the industrial strength zippers, just so that my fly wouldn't bust anytime a hottie walked by!!!

Parabolic is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    only 21 and have a bad case of limp dick, just like an old dude would have? Now if you aren't the poster child for the bad sh1t that can happen when taking AAS too young?

I don't mean to make fun, but maaaaan that is some fukked up shit! When I was your age, I had to get pants with the industrial strength zippers, just so that my fly wouldn't bust anytime a hottie walked by!!!
    Thats not from being too young sheesh.... 21? hardly that young... he didn't do a PCT thats why, nothing to do with age.

FTLdude is offline New Member
    I would want to have my doc prescribe some test to me... I tried to hint to her the first time i meat her ... I am not gonna give up until she does,

I take from what you wrote that you haven't been seeing this doctor for a long time. But, even if she understands exactly what you want she's not going to do it. Most GPs won't. They're not going to script you anabolic steroids unless its medically necessary. Remember that these substances are controlled, which means that if they give it to you THEY decide how much you need, which is typically nowhere near the doses that a BB needs for serious building. If you're an older dude with a significant test deficit or have a disease with a wasting syndrome, maybe. If you're young and healthy with good natural test levels, forget it. An anti-aging clinic doc who specializes in these matters might be more helpful, depending on your situation and goals. You say you're 25 and you have no symptoms of a natural test deficiency and no bloodwork to prove that you need hprmone replacement therapy, so that is probably not what you are seeking either. You're currently running PCT so you've recently completed a cycle, and you're looking for a doc who will give you a script for test for your next cycle, no? Not gonna happen, At least not legally. Too many liability issues, and no doc will jeopardize his/her license like that. The relatively few docs who discretely take those types of risks do so only for a select clientele who pay a lot of money to make the game worthwhile...much more money than it would cost you to get occasional bloodwork done and source what you need from unconventional suppliers the way most guys do.

Quote Originally Posted by Parabolic View Post
    Thats not from being too young sheesh.... 21? hardly that young... he didn't do a PCT thats why, nothing to do with age.
    thanks for pointing that out, but I thought it was assumed we already knew what he was talking about. I was pointing out the obvious, that starting AAS when too young, can have a huge impact on your health. After you've been here awhile, you will see, every day, that this is a very common post.

they all sound like this....
    "I'm 20, have ran three cycles, and want to find out why I have a bad case of ED".

The OP is 21, and should have raging woodies. Instead, he fukked up, began running cycles waaay too early. He shouldn't have to run PCT, because he shouldn't have been cycling in the first place. If you think 21 is NOT too young to be running AAS, you should probably do more reading, and less posting. Sorry if this sounds harsh, but it hits the nail right on the head.

BTW, now that OP has kinda screwed himself, then his is definately stuck with his only recourse being PCT. So now what happens if PCT doesnt' work? Hmmmmmm?
    Last edited by Times Roman; 11-01-2010 at 08:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Parabolic View Post
    You saying it has nothing to do with age is a dead giveaway of your age, YOUNG. It has a lot to do with age. Wisdom, making the right choices, knowing what is best for you. They are all factors of age and all factors of why certain people due to age should NOT be doing AAS. Exceptions to ever rule yes but the rule is due to the masses and he is another proof of that. We make choices for our kids because we know what is/should be best for them. We dont let them eat candy all day long just because they want to (most of us dont) and we dont let them go places it potentially dangerous because we know they dont know/see the warning signs.

Same-same even if you dont think so. A lot of us who are a little past our 20s or 30s can look back and see the similarities clearly and see how little we really knew in our late teens/early 20s in comparison to how much we THOUGHT we knew.

If you dont understand this hopefully you will if/when you reach your 30s and able to look back on life with an clear perspective.

mg0922 is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Un flippin believable!!!!!!!

If I'm not mistaken, this is a place for ppl to come to educate themselves and to get advise and knowledge from more experienced AAS users. The poor Guy made a mistake, a big one at That! !!! And all u guys can respond back (besides one Guy) is how much of a fu%&%ing idiot this kid Is? ???????????? Makes me sick that u all have the knowledge and capability to give this youngster some advice, and maybe some SOLUTIONS to his f&*k up!! Instead you critisize him!? Yes he is a very good example for the reason for many young's Guys not mess with AAS, BUTTT you should either help him out or STFU! Maybe It makes u feel better to to treat ppl Like That, but its just sickening and immature. I'm done wasting my time

mg0922 is offline Associate Member
    @TLF
    YOU CAN DO A PCT NOW, BUT I RECOMMEND YOU GO GET BLOOD WORK DONE
    NOW!! I say be straight up w the doc n he ll help u get back to normal. AND DONT DO ANY MORE STERIODS !! AT LEAST UNTIL U ARE OLDR N ARE EDUCATED IN EVER SINGLE ASPECT OF AAS!!! ITS NO JOKE MAN. THIS IS SERIOUS LIFE CHANGING STUFF UR MESSING WITH.

ROXXXTAR is offline Junior Member
    Haha everytime I see this in my recent posts I smile and shake my head...Better give it a bump in case someone needs a laugh

jrun is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    You should change the title from Breaking the ice to Breaking the law.
    Haha.. That line cracked me up!

CHEVYMAN646 is offline Junior Member
    I can tell you I'm 35 and tried to get my family Dr. to visit the issue. My test levels were at 380 and he declined. I was told it was "low normal". Even though I have had other people tell me it should be at least in the 400+ range for my age. So probably not gonna happen for a 25yo with no issues.

Thread Information