Thrillanthropist is offline New Member

Exclamation Please Help! Need some advice now!

Stats:

34 years old, 6'0", 218 lbs, 18% bf or so (I'm high-balling it because I haven't checked recently), been back in the gym for 6 months after a 10 year lay-off. I got back in decent shape relatively quick because I have spent my life around supplements and the gym for most of my time through college and beyond. Diet is impeccable, although I rely a little too much on weight gainers with solid ingredients at the moment...could use some more solid food bioavailability in my opinion but I'm not including everything I think I could use during cycle due to a low budget at the moment.

No access to bloodwork, which may be a problem considering what I need advice on:

4th week into my first cycle (31st will end the 4th week actually). Started out doing low doses of Test Pro, Tren , and Var according to an experienced friend of mine that laid out a dosage chart to take full advantage of the esters so lipid levels would not be overwhelming but I would get decent results. Did not like the sides of Tren so I cut it out by the second week, and changed my dosing to 75 mg of pro eod along with 40 mg of var ed.

During my third week I started experiencing what I can only describe as hot flashes and night sweats, along with panic-attack type of mood swings. These symptoms only occur at night, usually fine during the day, although I experience a less heightened version of the mood swings during the day from time to time, along with very occasional hot flashes. I have found the only thing that calms me down is a mild (I would assume) AI found in Arimatest (bought the product once and never took it so I had it laying around...tried it one desperate night and it calmed me down immediately). When I am in the middle of one of these "attacks" at night it feels like I'm going insane. Can't wait for my Aroma and Clomid to arrive in the mail so I can get off this train. Is there anything else I can do until then to weather this storm? And if I freak out enough to go to a hospital to get some calming drugs is there actually anything benificial they could do for me or am I just doomed to wait this out? I've seen some great gains, and I would love to stay on, but I can't handle the intermittent sleepless nights with estrogen-like sides. If anyone truly experienced has any clue as to what is actually going on or what I can do to correct this as far as dosing goes, so I can stay on, I'm all ears (I thought about switching to 50mg ed to see if it would level out my lipid levels). I'm a little apprehensive though...certainly don't want to make things worse (perish the thought omg) so I thought I'd post as a last ditch effort to continue my cycle and get some relief in the mean time. I can't thank you enough in advance for any solid replies on the matter.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    do you ever have panic attacks before cycling?anxiety?smoke some herb before bed this works like a charm for falling asleep,not what a healthy life style is all about but it does work better than tylenol pm.ive dealt with this at the exact same age as you but it wasnt from the juice. alot of my freinds had this happen to .i tried tons of meds hated all of them. mid 30s something happens to guys out of no were. your mind is racing ,worrying about thing that you normally wouldnt.and i would keep talking to people about it to see if i was alone.lack of sleep does this. it goes away trust me......... took a few months for me

Thrillanthropist is offline New Member
    Thank you Cro! That's exactly what I'm going through...but what has me confused is the night sweats and what not...did my cycle just acerbate andropause or something (which wouldn't make sense because I am injecting Test into my system, and the symptoms of andropause are caused because of low Test)? Wasn't experiencing anything this intense before cycle, but what you said seems to fit. More suggestions from anyone would be appreciated.
    Last edited by Thrillanthropist; 10-30-2010 at 05:31 AM.

cro
    Blog Entries
    if this has never been an issue before cycling . you have it narrowed down.this might be something you have to get through to continue with cycle or pct right a way in two weeks i believe ask a vet on here if you decide to drop the juice.friend request we can touch base daily..

cro
    Blog Entries
    i think vitamin b helps ...look it up . do not go to the hospital for this it will be in your record as a mental break down which could be used against you in the future ..jobs,custody... things like that. trust me bro this goes away

cro
    Blog Entries
    i would be fine durring the day also

Thread Information