cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries

why risk it???????????????

tamox right from day one of cycle maybe even a couple days ahead at .5mg = 10 mg through out cycle then run the next 4 weeks at 20mg..for pct with no time between. my cycle is test e 300 mg per week this is my first cycle. i also have some eq i was going to throw in 300 mg of that but i got negative feedback because test only first cycle i guess .it does make sense and im open to corrective crittisism so tear me up.....what do you think does this sound right the tamox into pct etc??

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    sounds knowledgible thanks

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    Check your nips once a day. I'm gyno prone and 10mg a day seems to be JUST holding it back. There are really small lumps but they aren't getting bigger, started taking 20mg Ed for a week after i noticed that then 10mg Ed. They were really itchy and sore to touch too.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by SportbikeBob View Post
    Stats?

Personally I wouldn't run it until you find out if your gyno prone or not. I had no issues on test or dbol but I tried some oral tren and that shit had me feeling signs of gyno the first week I took it! Although nolva is not all that bad for you, and so far in my experience is doesn't hinder gains much at all, it's not all that good for you either. So to take it with out knowing if you really need it wouldn't be smart imo. As for the EQ, run the test first for 4-6 weeks then add it to the cycle if you have no sides.
    ^^X2.. don't run AI's unless you start to feel symptoms.. a little bit of estrogen in your system is a good thing

Thread Information