robofish is offline Associate Member

Last look befor i start pinning

Heres one last look befor i start pinning. My main thing right now is the use of an AI during my cycle... what AI should i use will Liquid-Dex be alright? And at what Dosage?

Sust 250mgs/week 1-12weeks
    EQ 300mgs/week 1-10weeks (i added this to increase my appitie good idea or no)
    Deca 400mgs/week 1-10weeks
    HCG 500ius/week 4-14weeks
    2weeks off AAS and start pct
    Clomid 100/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/40/20/20

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    L-dex will be fine. run at 0.25mg ED and increase to 0.5 if gyno symptoms start to develop.

You should start hcg from say one IMO.

I cannot comment on EQ as i have no personal experiance with it. but from what i have seen a dose of 600mg for most people is a minimum.

morty is offline Junior Member
    You should run your test at 500mg ew if you are running deca at 400mg ew (Test is always run higher than deca so you dick will still work)
    as far as L-dex big ron nailed that

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by morty View Post
    You should run your test at 500mg ew if you are running deca at 400mg ew (Test is always run higher than deca so you dick will still work)
    as far as L-dex big ron nailed that

Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    Nope.

That's not true.

As long as he has some test flowing (and his 250mg/wk is still much higher than what he'd be making naturally),

his libido should be fine.

BIG NICE is offline Associate Member
    Is L-dex the most effective AI to run on cycle? Why would this be preferred over nolva during cycle?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    armidex is better imo ...nolva will work but i see armidex as a better choice. 2 diff mechanisms ..one blocks estrogen receptor site the other inhibits aromitization of test to estrogen. Look around for more info. Some studies and speculation here and there indicated nolva inhibits gains etc...esp with a 19 nor (say deca ) . I dunno i think thats bs based on personal experince - but hey i like and use armidex for several years now for this purpose. I'd go very low dose if u are only using 250mgs test/week. even with the 300mgs eq added in (also test based - although 50% aromitization to estrogen compared to test) i say .25 adex eod.
    Also in my honest opinion 300 mgs eq for 10 weeks - just to increase appetite - which is about all it may do at that dose for that time frame - a waste of $ - but if you have it and want to throw it in - go for it. id almost go low dose dball long term through cycle increasing protein synthesis and igf levels. JMO.....

Thread Information