efiles123 is offline Associate Member

AAS and body hair growth

I just completed my first cycle of 500 mg test e 12 wks and 30 mg dbol for first 4 wks and my body hair grew significantly, arms, back, hands, its f-ing crazy. Does this happen to you guys? Do you know if waxing continuously will eventually thin hair growth?

tdiddy is offline Junior Member
    I am suffering from lots of body hair.

Electric clippers work best, since you will be shaving forever. They are quick and inexpensive

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Yep. Tons of hair growth and it's annoying as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Little View Post
    I am suffering from lots of body hair.

Electric clippers work best, since you will be shaving forever. They are quick and inexpensive
    THats a good idea, prob much more convenient than shaving. Anyone try waxing?

anadroljack is offline Associate Member
    i will try waxing ill let you know.

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yep, over the years me and my co-worker have gotten noticeably hairier. It does suck, you get huge but also turn into Sasquatch in the process.

The Trooper is offline Junior Member
    hey everyone,most of you live in USA,why dont you do a hair removal by laser?
    im in brazil here this shit is very expensive but in usa it is not that expensive,why dont you give it a try?!

Quote Originally Posted by The Trooper View Post
    hey everyone,most of you live in USA,why dont you do a hair removal by laser?
    im in brazil here this shit is very expensive but in usa it is not that expensive,why dont you give it a try?!
    I thought it was expensive here. Do you know how reliable and effective it is?

frawnz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by efiles123;54*****
    I thought it was expensive here. Do you know how reliable and effective it is?
    It is expensive here, and it's not reliable. There's a pretty lengthy thread in the SPA section on this forum that talks about laser hair removal. I think you will find most people that have gone through the whole process are less than impressed with the end results. Be ready to spend thousands of dollars if you want to do large areas like chest, back, etc.

dan5568 is offline Junior Member
    buy the same kind of hair trimmer from a barbars shop for your head hair, it takes 20mins to shave your whole body vs an hour or more with a razor and no pain like with waxing, and it leaves a bit of hair so people cant totaly tell you shave (alot of people think it looks gay) then if you choose to go over it witha razor it takes a hell of alot less time since theres very little hair

Quote Originally Posted by frawnz View Post
    It is expensive here, and it's not reliable. There's a pretty lengthy thread in the SPA section on this forum that talks about laser hair removal. I think you will find most people that have gone through the whole process are less than impressed with the end results. Be ready to spend thousands of dollars if you want to do large areas like chest, back, etc.
    Thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by frawnz View Post
    Thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by dan5568 View Post
    buy the same kind of hair trimmer from a barbars shop for your head hair, it takes 20mins to shave your whole body vs an hour or more with a razor and no pain like with waxing, and it leaves a bit of hair so people cant totaly tell you shave (alot of people think it looks gay) then if you choose to go over it witha razor it takes a hell of alot less time since theres very little hair
    I might try this for my arms. I like using a razor for chest though because it leaves a smooth look.

BOBfromfightclub is offline Associate Member
    When I went through puberty I didn't get much body hair or acne. Dose this mean I am less prone to getting these side effects?
    Or at a BB dose of Test. E it just bound to happen? I feel like the answer is there is really no way to tell...
    However I am extremely happy with my body hair and would hate to get a hairy chest for the rest of my life just from a cycle...

I feel like an idiot but im curious? 400-500mg Test E a week for 10 weeks.
    Has any one run test and not noticed any increased body hair?

When was the last time you saw a hairless grizzly bear? Steroids make you such a beast. I am thinking about runnin into the woods and ****ing up a bear so I can have enough meat for the week.

I don't know what the **** I am sayin cause I am drinking. But shit I will take some chest hair for 20lbs of lean mass....

When was the last time you saw a hairless grizzly bear? Steroids make you such a beast. I am thinking about runnin into the woods and ****ing up a bear so I can have enough meat for the week.

I don't know what the **** I am sayin cause I am drinking. But shit I will take some chest hair for 20lbs of lean mass....
    i like it when chicks lick honey off my body. its hard to do that with a bunch of chest hair. http://forums.steroid.com/images/smilies/new/7up.gif

The hair will add a crunchy texture to the honey.

We need female input....

The hair will add a crunchy texture to the honey.

We need female input....
    well me being a man and all i don't take showers. so what ever she cant get off would just stay there....

but seriously is hair growth pretty much bound to happen?

Quote Originally Posted by BOBfromfightclub View Post
    When I went through puberty I didn't get much body hair or acne. Dose this mean I am less prone to getting these side effects?
    Or at a BB dose of Test. E it just bound to happen? I feel like the answer is there is really no way to tell...
    However I am extremely happy with my body hair and would hate to get a hairy chest for the rest of my life just from a cycle...

I feel like an idiot but im curious? 400-500mg Test E a week for 10 weeks.
    Has any one run test and not noticed any increased body hair?
    I'd imagine that you're less prone to acne and hair growth, although 400-500 mg of test only for 10 wks is enough to make a difference. Thats about all it took for me anyway.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    but seriously is hair growth pretty much bound to happen?
    The skin is very sensitive to DHT, how sensitive is a genetic issues, you will most likely get pore enlargement and more hair growth and faster. The high protein diet will add to hair growth rate as well.

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike View Post
    The skin is very sensitive to DHT, how sensitive is a genetic issues, you will most likely get pore enlargement and more hair growth and faster. The high protein diet will add to hair growth rate as well.
    ok, is there any means i can do to prevent/slow this?

I know ive seen a DHT blocker @ ar-r but id assume it has its own sides?

arshigtx is offline Junior Member
    Does anyone know if the hair growth subsides after the cycle. Like will it go back to normal afterwards or will you stay hairier?

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    ok, is there any means i can do to prevent/slow this?

I know ive seen a DHT blocker @ ar-r but id assume it has its own sides?
    Yes finasteride or dutasteride could help, although I wouldnt recommend for this.

Quote Originally Posted by arshigtx
    Does anyone know if the hair growth subsides after the cycle. Like will it go back to normal afterwards or will you stay hairier?
    Once you grow more hair it doesnt un-grow. Growth rate could decrease tho, but you will be hairier.

Thread Information