yerrr is offline New Member

dutasteride quest.

What's the normal dose for dutasteride on cycle? I'm seeing alot of different info, but .5 ed?

When would you guys begin taking it for a test E cycle? I don't even know if I'm prone to hairloss but this is my first cycle and I'm not trying to find out. I have real fine/soft irish hair lol. I'm thinking about almost starting out with prop for 2 weeks till the E kicks in to see if it effects my hair at all.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Here's the problem: crushing your 5a-reductase enzymes will cause a host of other issues (lowered libido, less strength and hardness, more prone to estrogenic side effects and gyno).
    And you won't know if you're prone to hairloss unless you use a harsh compound and give it at least a month, since once you kill a healthy hair-follicle, it generally will take a month to fall out on it own.
    And you can't tell if you're genetically pre-disposed based on your hair type. I would just keep the dutasteride on hand and start the cycle. If you start noticing a bunch of hairloss, then you can jump on the dutast.

BTW, if you're a ginger you might just want to go ahead and shave that shit off, since you'd probably look better bald. :P JK

fig
    fig is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Here's the problem: crushing your 5a-reductase enzymes will cause a host of other issues (lowered libido, less strength and hardness, more prone to estrogenic side effects and gyno).
    And you won't know if you're prone to hairloss unless you use a harsh compound and give it at least a month, since once you kill a healthy hair-follicle, it generally will take a month to fall out on it own.
    And you can't tell if you're genetically pre-disposed based on your hair type. I would just keep the dutasteride on hand and start the cycle. If you start noticing a bunch of hairloss, then you can jump on the dutast.

BTW, if you're a ginger you might just want to go ahead and shave that shit off, since you'd probably look better bald. :P JK
    x2...

yerrr is offline New Member
    no not a ginger lol, so if I'm running test e, will I not notice anything till about week 6 then? and will it be alot at once or gradually? whats the general consensus on hair loss on 500mg test e? I don't have any now and my father and grandparents didn't lose hair till 50's. but I have a kinda naturally high hairline so I'm paranoid.

maybe I'll just start the cycle and use niz shampoo just incase

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Just do what I already suggested. And yeah, you could certainly add in whatever topical androgen blockers you want.

Thread Information