newbjuicer10 is offline Associate Member

Seriously thinking of going to A&E

Posted a thread earlier saying that ever since i started my pct iv'e been getting palptations, well in the last 20 mins my heart rate has been all over the place. As soon am the palptations come on if i check my pulse it goes faster and feels like its skipping beats. I was going to see the doctor in the morning about it but am thinking of going in tonight. What would be the best thing to do?

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    What are you taking for pct?

Yes the best thing to do is to get it looked at. the heart is nothing to mess around with!

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    If you are really that concerned then it's better to play safe than sorry. Maybe your panicking too much and making it worse idk. If you go though you might have to admit what you've been taking.

Nolva 20mg and clomid 50mg twice a day. I only started 2 days ago but have been having them since the first dose. Im trying to chill out, maybe ride it out till the morning as my doctor knows that i have been using aas and was planning on running pct.

roblox is offline New Member
    Dude you need to go in like said above your heart isnt nothing to mess with.

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by newbjuicer10 View Post
    Nolva 20mg and clomid 50mg twice a day. I only started 2 days ago but have been having them since the first dose. Im trying to chill out, maybe ride it out till the morning as my doctor knows that i have been using aas and was planning on running pct.
    Do you have any history with heart problems? including older generations in your family.

Quote Originally Posted by big_ron View Post
    Do you have any history with heart problems? including older generations in your family.
    I used to suffer with palptations a few years ago. I had a stress test on the treadmill and completed it and had a ultrasound on my heart but everything was fine. My fathers mother has had a operation on her heart and is on a high dose of medication for blood pressure but she used to be a really heavy drinker.

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i think u should go too the doc better too b safe dont wait till morning

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    Did you go ? What was the verdict ?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    test increases red cell production, and it can make your blood thicker, and it can make it harder for your heart to pump. who knows what's happening now that you are on pct?

Thread Information