cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member

getting ready for 1st cycle

I will be running 1st cycle soon and wanted too hear some thoughts on what i should run of stats are- 30 years old 6ft 210lbs lifting for 14 years 16 -17 percent bf i am running clen right now for another 4 weeks as i am almost 2 weeks into it too shred as much bf as i can too get prepared.
    looking at test e -400 mg week already have var will run that week 4 thru 12 at 60 mgs ed i am looking more too get cut will the var help with the test too burn more fat while on cycle and should i add it in week4 or just start it right at the start .Also does anyone think since being first cycle i could run 250 mg of test a week and still b happy with results .diet is in check also have pct planned with nolva and clomid 40/40/20/20/ 100/100/50/50 since im looking too cut would test e not b a good choice for me .??

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey Mate

Happy to hear your lowering your Bf % before you start, try and get it 15 or below

I think you will be happy with 300mg of test per week, i wouldnt advice adding the var, im sure you will be just as happy without it.
    Its best to stick with 1 compound for a 1st cycle to see how you react to the side effects.

Test e is a fine choice to cut with. Diet is the factor that determines the results bulking/cutting.

Pct looks fine.

Look into a AI incase of gyno symptoms

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Id run 400mg a week as a first cycle if i were you. Cutting is more dependenent on diet and cardio than your gear. You can cut on any ester of test. Also I'd run the var at the beginning of the cycle as a kickstart. Test, especially the long esters will take time to get your blood levels up and for you to notice gains. Orals are best used from the begining since they start working much faster.

thanks ron i will run 300 mg then i figured i could drop it a bit and i will leave the var out of it then i will get ai and def. have it on hand before cycle starts as im not goin too start cycle till end of dec .

Nice man, just remember to grow into your dose, my second cycle was 300mg of test and i had great results good luck.!

1 more question where i am getting the test from the come in 250 mg containers if i am running 300 mg with the other pierced container where do i store that open container how do i reseal that ??

Im assuiming you are talking about that your gear is coming in 1ml amps? not vials?

yes 10ml of 250 mg of test how do u reseal that once opened so 1 vial would be 2500 mg

If its a vial which it sounds like it is @ 10ml. Vials have rubber stoppers in them, so they will close over once the needle has been taken out.

thanks again ron

No worries Mate

Thread Information