waitwhat is offline New Member

Quick Anavar questions

I am going to finish my bulk in about a month, I plan on cutting for 3-6 months I was wondering how much mg would be effective to lose fat. I was planning on eating 1.8k calories while doing 1 hour cardio a day. I don't really care about losing strength or size but I just want somethink to give my a kick in losing fat. What would be the minimum amount a day to help me achieve this?

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    if u dont care bout losing strength and size just do clen

sixoner is offline Member
    I disagree..you don't necessarily lose strength and/or size on clen bro...not in my experience with it

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    im on it now and i havent loss any strength or size other than around the waist but if he is not worried bout his size strength he should save the money not shut his system down and go with clen t3 or eca

waitwhat is offline New Member
    I might not be able to get clen t3 but what is eca, that eca stack or deca ?

sixoner is offline Member
    right on, im not in a position to suggest anything about any of those compounds. I have no experience with any of them only clen . It just sounded like you were suggesting you would lose strength and size on clen. my experience with clen has been quite the contrary. I have managed to increase strength and lean mass while using clen as well as lose fat.

aPlinker is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sixoner View Post
    right on, im not in a position to suggest anything about any of those compounds. I have no experience with any of them only clen. It just sounded like you were suggesting you would lose strength and size on clen. my experience with clen has been quite the contrary. I have managed to increase strength and lean mass while using clen as well as lose fat.
    This is good to hear. I'm starting a clen cycle tomorrow and was somewhat concerned with losing muscle size and strength.

CoolStroybro is offline Junior Member
    Clen actually has Anti-Catabolic effects and ,some people say, mild anabolic effect. Who gave you the idea of Clen causing muscle loss ,lol.

SergeantCarbs is offline Associate Member
    Ive been dieting for over a year now. During that time I've done a few 2-week clen cycles. I did not see any increased weight/fat loss during those times compared to the rest of the year but it did have a anti-catoblic effect.

I'm currently on a anavar (40mg per day) / sustanon (1ml every 5 days) cycle and my weight loss progress has doubled.

Thread Information